Cadillac Peformance Experience ***Official Thread*** - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
D3Cadillac Discussion, Cadillac Peformance Experience ***Official Thread*** in Authorized Cadillac Vendors; ...
    BondurantHPD is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac CTS and CTS-V

Re: Cadillac Peformance Experience ***Official Thread***

As the only High Performance Driving School with Cadillac CTS-V's, we're very excited to be involved with this fantastic event!!! If anyone has questions on the CTS-V's, the Racing School, or otherwise please feel free to reply or send me a PM.

P.S. Don't forget, as a forum sponsor, we offer all Forum members a year round 10% discount on any multi day course(new bookings only, mention at time of booking, not stackable). In addition to that, we have a super duper summer special, 20% off!! When you attend July-September 30th! Just mention you heard it here on the Cadillacforums.

Look forward to meeting some of you soon,

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Design View Post

Address: 9300 Cherry Avenue Fontana, CA 92335
    Date: June 14th, 2008
    Time: 8AM-5PM
    Projected number of vehicles: 300-400 Cadillac Vehicles
    Special Events: Road Course, Auto Cross, Dyno Shootout, Cadillac Owners Meet, Vendor Displays, and Special Exhibitions
    Event Website: http://www.d3cadillac.com/cpe

After years of standing on the sidelines and watching the BimmerFest grow and grow. We decided enough was enough and started planning an all Cadillac event that would rival the German vehicle events. This will be the largest gathering of Cadillac vehicles, owners, and enthusiast. This event is free to the public and any Cadillac Owners that would like to participate in the gathering. Please register online or use the provided vehicle registration form to secure a spot for your Cadillac. http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...orm_Trac-1.jpg Cadillac Owners, dealerships, and retailers, are encouraged to attend this event and help grow the Cadillac community. There will be cars from out of state attending the event along with a wide variety of vendors showcasing their new products.

There will be a variety of Cadillac activities during this event. We will have a dyno onsite conducting an ALL CADILLAC DYNO SHOOTOUT! This is the first of its kind and we will have a special surprise for the winner of this event. Whoever’s Cadillac can make the most power on the dyno, they will get a featured story in Modified Luxury & Exotics Magazine, pictures, detailed story, website feature, etc. Please use the provided form to register for this activity.

We will have an ALL CADILLAC RUN GROUP for the event. This is an opportunity for Cadillac Owners to take their vehicles on a professionally prepped racetrack and enjoy some spirited driving on the Infield Road Course at California Speedway. We will have driving instructors on hand to assist any of those that are interested in procuring their assistance. In addition to the infield racing experience, we will also have an AUTOCROSS TRACK setup to allow you to battle against the clock and challenge your driving skills. For those that would like to take their Cadillac vehicles on the racetrack or autocross course, please register using the provided form.
    http://www.d3cadillac.com/cpe/Cadill...rack_Event.pdf

What’s new for Cadillac’s? Check out the vendor section for all the new products and parts for your Cadillac. These vendors have traveled from all over the United States to show you their new products first hand. Special discounts and services will be offered for those who attend the event. Please check www.d3cadillac.com/cpe for an updated list of vendors. If your company is interested in becoming a vendor at this event, please contact info@d3cadillac.com for more information.

How about something special? How about Team Cadillac’s CTS-V Racecar, live in action, on the racetrack! Or how about the 2009 Cadillac CTS-V 550+ HP monster in person and at the racetrack? There will be a special raffle for (1) lucky person to ride shotgun in the Cadillac CTSV racecar! Winner must be present and only (1) ride will be given.

Event goodies… There will be plenty!
    • The Bob Bondurant School of Racing will raffle off (1) 2-day High Performance Driving Experience. The High Performance Driving combines advanced street driving skills with techniques refined through years on the racetrack. Vehicles: Cadillac CTS-V / 2 days – Valued at $2,325 package price
    • Meguiars car care products will be giving all vehicle participants free products for their vehicles.
    • OC Energy Drink’s OC Angles will be on hand signing posters and taking pictures all day. OC Energy will also be sampling refreshing new drinks at the OC Energy display.
    • Free magazines from Modified Luxury & Exotics. Be sure to pick up the latest issue from Modified Luxury & Exotics to see what’s new in the performance & luxury market.

EVENT ARRIVAL & PARKING:
    ● Saturday start: 8:00AM - Please arrive NO EARLIER than 7:30 and NO LATER than 11:00!
    ● ALL cars must be parked & registered as of 11:30 – Please, no late arrivals.
    ● You MUST park where you are directed and there will be no saving of spaces.
    ● Place your windshield placard on the passenger side windshield (see below)
    ● This event will take place rain or shine - come prepared for both.
    ● If you wish to park with friends or as a club, you will need to arrive together!

Here is a general layout of the venue.

EVENT GENERAL RULES:
    ● Please make sure kids know NOT to touch the cars
    ● Please be cautious with cameras, handbags, etc. when walking between cars
    ● Please be considerate and respectful of our hosts and the host site
    ● NO speeding or burnouts as you enter or leave the area.
    ● NO cruising or coming & going after you're parked
    ● NO sound-offs... if you demo your stereo, please make it brief and a reasonable volume
    ● NO pets
    ● NO alcohol

MEDIA COVERAGE:
    • Modified Luxury & Exotics
    • Hot Rod Magazine
    • Cadillac Owners Magazine
    • Affluent Magazine
    www.Cadillacforums.com
    • Professional Photographers on site

Lodging Options:
    Best Western Heritage Inn
    8179 Spruce Ave
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
    909-466-1111 or 800-682-7829
    Rooms have been secured for guests at a rate of $89/per night. Please let them know that you are here for the "Cadillac Event" to receive your discounted rate.

Dining Options:
    Please note we will have food & drinks catered during the event. There will be a breakfast selection with a nice lunch selection throughout the day (full menu forthcoming). Here are a few options for after the event.

Also listed are the closest airports for those of you who are planning on flying in from out of state.

Map:

Please note that this thread will be updated often leading up to the event. Please check back frequently for any additional details or updates.

JimmydaGreek is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 07 Cadillac Escalade ESV

Thumbs up Re: Cadillac Peformance Experience ***Official Thread***

WOOHOO! Coming from the heavy modding of BMW and Mercedes and currently still modding Mercedes, this is exciting! I currently attend a lot of the SoCal local Mercedes Benz shows and meets and help out where needed. I'm a member at MBWorld.org and myMBonline.com among others and excited to see Cadillac finally doing something!

My Escalade is fully loaded but stock and would like to see what more is out there specifically for my SUV.

This being said, can't wait for this show and see you guys there!

-Jimmy

joezaier56 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Is this event only going to be held on the "WEST COAST"?

joezaier56 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

I can relate to Sandys post about the show and his concerns about it not showcasing "All" models of Cadillacs or at least not from the advertisement of the event would indicate, however I "don't" agree with him on the "Performance" aspect of it, "personally" I think Cadillac should be able to carry the banner of "both" flags, Performanc "and" Luxury!!! Maybe next year you guys can set something up over on the "East Coast" for those of us on this side of the US that are Cadillac lovers but don't have the means or the finances to make it out to Cali in time for this years event, thanks!!!

Lord Cadillac is offline Cadillac Maniac
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Escalade

Depending on how well this year's event turns out - we'll all know about future shows. If all goes well, we'll likely see shows in at least Texas and Florida (I think). Hopefully word gets out enough about this event that a "next year" can happen...

Personally, I think Cadillac should have the same following as BMW does - and this can help make that happen. I'm going to do my best to make it to the show myself.. I won't be easy, though..
    Please help us keep CadillacOwners.com online. Become a Site Supporter today. You'll get more than a "thank you" in return.

In loving memory of Angelo Anthony Quagliaralillo... Rest in peace..

golfguy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 STS-4, 1976 Eldorado Conv

OK.. the flyer is mostly performance oriented... toward the bottom is something about "Vintage Vehicle display"

I'm a fan of both...

I drive your run of the mill STS v8, but also own a '76 Eldorado Convertible

I think it would be a lot more fun to show up in the Eldorado...

but would I be the only one there without a 400+ hp car?

Dr. Design is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): STS, XLR, STS V-Series, CTS V-Series, XTS....

Hello,
    If you can, bring both of them! As mentioned before we have been working with the Cadillac LaSalle club in bringing out a lot of the classic Cadillac's to help bridge the gap. We are also designing a new flyer that isn't so performance oriented.

There have been a variety of vehicles that have already RSVP'd. You would certainly not be alone when it comes to the classics as we will have a really nice mix of Cadillac's scheduled to attend.

Please let us know if there are any questions.
    Thank you,

Dr. Design
    D3 Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by golfguy View Post
    OK.. the flyer is mostly performance oriented... toward the bottom is something about "Vintage Vehicle display"

I'm a fan of both...

I drive your run of the mill STS v8, but also own a '76 Eldorado Convertible

I think it would be a lot more fun to show up in the Eldorado...

but would I be the only one there without a 400+ hp car?

golfguy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 STS-4, 1976 Eldorado Conv

That's cool...

It seems like with 100 years of history both the luxury standard past and current world class performance should be celebrated...

I've never been to a BMW event but I just bet they talk up their comparatively short automotive history

Let's see.... Sunny California... which car to bring?

I'll be there with the Eldorado

look for a white caddy, with the top down, and a dork behind the wheel

We can't wait to see your Eldo in person. Look forward to seeing you at the event!

Thanks,

Dr. Design
    D3 Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by golfguy View Post
    That's cool...

It seems like with 100 years of history both the luxury standard past and current world class performance should be celebrated...

I've never been to a BMW event but I just bet they talk up their comparatively short automotive history

Let's see.... Sunny California... which car to bring?

I'll be there with the Eldorado

look for a white caddy, with the top down, and a dork behind the wheel

Lord Cadillac is offline Cadillac Maniac
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Escalade

At the moment, it looks like I will be attending this event... Not sure what I'll be driving, however..
    Please help us keep CadillacOwners.com online. Become a Site Supporter today. You'll get more than a "thank you" in return.

In loving memory of Angelo Anthony Quagliaralillo... Rest in peace..

Exclamation Re: Cadillac Peformance Experience ***Official Thread***

Things are coming together quite nice!

Update as of 5/22/08 -
    Re: Cadillac Performance Experience
    John Heinricy, father of the CTSV, will be at the Cadillac Performance Experience!!! Also there will now be a second 09MYCTS-V on the track. It is yet to be known if it will be the actual sub 8 minute 'Ring V but we look forward to having them at the event. There will be some very cool new opportunities at the event. We look forward to seeing everyone there.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
    D3 Cadillac

blown black caddy is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Swapped CTS-V for Camaro ZL1

Woo Hoo,

This should be fun. Just a word of advice for those of you that have never been to AAA Calif motor speedway it gets HOT! in the Summer. Make sure you stay hydrated. I can't tell which configuration they are going to run but it looks like they are not using turn 1 into the infield? That is the configuration when we run our motorcycles on when we are out there. Either way the track is a blast to use and lots of run off. Now if I can just get the V up to 170mph like my bike can and dive down off of the banking into the infield.

BTT!!!
    Updates to follow:

Apparently this event has gotten the attention of the big time media car outlets/magazines! Let's make sure they have PLENTY to write about!!!

See you at the show.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
    D3 Cadillac

BondurantHPD is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac CTS and CTS-V

We'll be there of course! Can't wait!

Exclamation Re: Cadillac Peformance Experience ***Official Thread***

Cadillac Performance Experience Update -
    As the event quickly approaches us we thought we would share with everyone the event layout & map. Please let us know if there are any questions. An event schedule will follow shortly.

If you havent registered yet, please do so as we need an accurate headcount. This will help Cadillac justify their involvement in a program like this.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
    D3 Cadillac

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.