Cadillac Owners Forum banner

CTS V 19in wheels, full set

4K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  pricejr 
#1 ·
Looking for a set of CTS V wheels to put on my regular CTS. Rims alone are fine, I can always find tires locally. Let me know if you have any other ideas also

#8 ·
I have a set sitting in my garage that I pulled off the car the day I bought it. They are painted black by the previous owner, complete with TPMS sensors of course,, and have damn near new Continental ExtremeContact DW tires. The dealer said they were put on new prior to sale. They look like they might have 1000 miles.. Ive seen sets like this go for around the 2K mark. What are you looking to spend? PM me if interested.

heres a pic:
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Motor vehicle

#11 ·
I would if they werent painted black

I have a set sitting in my garage that I pulled off the car the day I bought it. They are painted black by the previous owner, complete with TPMS sensors of course,, and have damn near new Continental ExtremeContact DW tires. The dealer said they were put on new prior to sale. They look like they might have 1000 miles.. Ive seen sets like this go for around the 2K mark. What are you looking to spend? PM me if interested.

heres a pic:
View attachment 93782

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.