CTS/CTS-V Parts For Sale Discussion, Parting out my 2006 CTS in Cadillac CTS/CTS-V Classified Ads; I'm parting out my 2006 CTS Luxury Sport with Infrared paint and Tan interior, a 3.6L engine (bad engine and ...
- 04-09-14 11:26 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2006 CTS
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- Tampa, FL
Parting out my 2006 CTS
I'm parting out my 2006 CTS Luxury Sport with Infrared paint and Tan interior, a 3.6L engine (bad engine and will be parting it out) and a 5-speed auto tranny (172,000 miles but shifts and runs GREAT, will be selling it whole).
The only non-OEM parts on the car are the ceramic brake pads and a Hidden Hitch brand receiver and drawbar (wiring included). Here's a link with the specifics... http://www.etrailer.com/Trailer-Hitc...cleid=20067338. Everything else is pure Cadillac factory OEM parts.
I'll be putting the parts on Ebay shortly, but I wanted to give you guys the 1st shot at the goods.
All parts are working as of today and will be sold as-is.
- Infrared paint
- Tan interior
- Dual climate control
- HID headlight assembly with automatic washer / left and right
- Brake lights / Left and right
- 3rd brake light / Neon
- Power fold-away side-view mirrors / left and right
- Rear view mirror with OnStar button, auto-dimmer and map lights
- Chrome mesh grille and hood trim
- Navigation system / Bose sound system / DVD player & 6 CD changer / XM Radio
- Satellite antennae
- Theft deterrent system
- Split folding rear seat
- High performance brakes
- Spare tire
- Interior trim
- Coil packs
- Fuel injectors
- Trunk lid
- Doors / all 4
- Front and rear bumpers and bumper covers
- Many more, anything and everything... Just ask
- 04-11-14 01:28 AM #2
Re: Parting out my 2006 CTS
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts