Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Misc electronics/bits from 2011 Vagon 6MT

4K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  blackcaddy11 
#1 · (Edited)
My poor wagon has been pretty much stripped of all the major components and they're off to a better life now. I took today and gutted what was left of the remainder of the interior parts and made a running list of what I have. I've listed the parts with the best description I could with the factory part number, and the price that I'd like to get for each item. Some of the items I crossed referenced part number but could not come up with a price, so they are listed as make best off (MBO).

A few things to note:

1) If you see a few things you'd like and want to make a group offer for those items feel free to do so. Worst I can say is no, or at least work with you on the price a bit :)

2) All prices do not include shipping, which for the most part would be UPS ground. Small items I can and will group together in a flat rate USPS box but I MUST ADD $ for the delivery confirmation number. I will not ship USPS without one. If you are interested in an item(s) please state exactly what you want and post your ZIP CODE. I will work as fast as I can to box the item an get you an exact shipping quote. Once I have a total for you, if it's good with you you can then send payment via Paypal(I will PM the address to you)

3) Come April 28th I will be gone on a cross country race until around Mothers Day. I will be completely unavailable to ship out any parts from 4/25 until likely around 5/14. I will be in on/off communication here during that time, but will be halfway across the country unable to ship parts.

4) Everything is first PAID first served. Multiple people that want the same items I work fairly and go right down the list until I get a buyer that pays. I do not do dibs crap and do not hold parts for days on end until you get your paycheck in. Not fair to those who are ready to pay but missed clocking in a day on the forum....

Pics for starters:

Radio #22758369 $500
NAV Display #25968621 $350
Light/Turn Signal combo switch #25993191 $15
Wiper combo switch #20962928 $15
Clockspring #20952441 $35
Dimmer Switch(no part#) $10
Onstar Module #22739392 $100
Bose Amplifier #20942618 $100
HVAC/heater climate control module #20914768 $75
Electronic Compass module #20860277 $15
Mag-ride Suspension module #20910875 $100
Rear Detect-Object moduel #22743052 $25

More stuff added:

HVAC Blower Motor $25
ALL the BOSE speakers and tweeters. $MBO
BOSE subwoofer $MBO
Yaw Sensor #20866679 $75
Front Wiper Motor Assembly $45
Front Wiper Arms $20 pair
Rear Wiper motor/Arm assembly $35 (one mount tab is a little bent, will bend back easy)
Suspension Angle Sensors(pair) #25863268 $20
Blower Motor Control Element #15141283 $15
HVAC Servo Motors9they control the under dash vent positions) entire set $65

Passenger Side Dash Airbag - part number not listed on it - did not deploy as there was no passenger in the car at the time of the crash. Fully intact.
$MBO. Note there will be a hazmat fee applied to the shipment of this item.

Electronic steering column(no ignition module/cylinder) The part number on it I cannot get pricing for. This item is $MBO. (Check in mail from potential buyer, will adjust in the next couple days )

Unknown module. #20955698 (came from under rear hatch panel below the glass) $MBO

If it's not listed here it's most likely already sold so please don't go asking for things like engine parts or the like. EVERYTHING from the firewall forward on the car is already gone, along with the transmission and all related components for it. No wheels, no brakes, no seats, most interior panels are busted up, etc

Cheers!,

-Adam

See less See more
#7 ·
John I am located in NewYork not far from Albany.

If you have a big list might be easier to just post it here. My PM inbox only lets me have two messages before it fills up on this site. I have these same parts listed on ********** and I have been updating the lists as things sell off.

#9 ·
Ok, here's what I'm interested in...

BCM
Cluster
Fuel pump control module
Switch/buttons for DIC control

Possibly-
Steering column
Unknown module (location or picture might help me identify it)
Anything else?

This would probably be easier through email, want me to PM you mine? I have cash and won't make you wait until I get my paycheck. Lol.
Thanks!

#10 · (Edited)
James I received your payment for the three vents and will get them shipped out today(tuesday)

John, you can email me if you'd like. It is RennessyFabrication@gmail.com

--BCM, cluster, and FP module are still here. Can you clarify the "switch/buttons for DIC control" for me. I've sold a few things and have been trying to pop in here to update as frequently as possible.

--Steering column is still here but I think I just sold it today. Have a guy who needed it and sent a check in the mail. I'll pull it from the list if it sells or let you know if the check does not arrive here.

--I'll post a picture of that module in a moment, module was on the back hatch under the cover panel. Has three electrical connectors

--Anything else......I am just about to add a few more modules, pull a couple things form the list, and add some stuff like wiper motors/arms, the BOSE speakers, etc.

This post has been deleted
#19 ·
I am doing a nav swap on a 11 cts coupe and im looking for the connectors or pigtails out of the nav and the radio back? Is this available for sale?

----------

I am doing a nav swap on a 11 cts coupe and im looking for the connectors or pigtails out of the nav and the radio back? Is this available for sale?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.