CTS/CTS-V Parts For Sale Discussion, Suspension parts 2007 Cadillac CTS in Cadillac CTS/CTS-V Classified Ads; Hey I've got a set of stock springs and sway bars off of my 2007 Cadillac Cts Fe1 suspension @ ...
- 03-25-13 09:31 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2007 Cadillac cts lux. sport
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
- Quakertown, Pa.
Hey I've got a set of stock springs and sway bars off of my 2007 Cadillac Cts Fe1 suspension @ 45,000 miles . I replaced with Eibach components and just looking to sell. Email me and I'll answer any questions. Thanks. Tgar32@gmail or call cell 267.718.6268
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 9 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - Metric
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"
- PowerTorque Tools - 1/2" Dr Torque Wrench
1/2" Dr Torque Wrench - 1/2" Dr Torqute Wrench (18" handle, 10-150 Ft/Lbs)