Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Used NAV unit and New Volant Intake FOR SALE

4K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  04CTSOwner123 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a used NAV from my 2004 CTS-V for sale. In pretty good condition and works perfectly. I took it out to install an aftermarket head unit. Does not have the NAV disc. There are a few buttons where the paint is coming off, but it's not that bad IMO. The manufactured date was Dec 15th 2003 and the part number is 25766997 if that's of use to anybody. I also have a brand new Volant intake for sale that fits 04-05 CTS-V. I can't use it because I have a much larger aftermarket aluminum radiator and the fan shroud doesn't allow room to install.

NAV unit- $500 obo
Volant intake- $200 I paid $225 for it new but if any of you really want it bad enough we can talk prices

Thanks for looking!!

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
Sorry, I wish it was for a 2008. Has anyone replaced the rear view mirror/Onstar with aftermarket? Since my car didn't come with Nav, I want to purchase a rear view mirror from Rydeen that has built in Nav and blue tooth. I just don't know if I replace the mirror, if there might be complications. Anyone know?

This post has been deleted
#16 ·
Blake, I missed the post above where the intake is sold as I mainly just read your first post. Thanks for the PM attempt, but sorry my "2 PM limit" had already filled my PM box. In all the forums I've been on I've never seen such a restricted PM system for new members. This forum must have some real issues with spam/scams.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.