Cadillac Owners Forum banner

CTS-V Coupe Wheels - Custom Hyper Silver Finish

7K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  car-hor 
#1 · (Edited)
These are the factory original wheels off my dad's Cadillac CTS-V Coupe. These wheels were refinished in a Hyper Silver finish by Sabs in Houston, TX and have <1k miles on them since being redone.

Wheels will fit any CTS Coupe and include the factory TPMS sensors.

I've reduced the price to 2k to move these. It cost me $800 to strip the polished finish and have these wheels powder coated. Most of this cost was to strip the old finish properly. So, if you want to go with powdercoated wheels instead of the factory polished wheels, this is a good way to go. These can be refinished in a custom finish of your choosing for around $350.

Michael
832-434-7276

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks Rob! I never cared for the factory polished wheels as they start looking pretty crappy after about a year. The painted finish is much easier to maintain. These looked excellent on my parents car; I just couldn't get them off the chrome wheels.

#10 ·
Rydeh2o said:
I'm new to the CTS market...what size and bolt pattern are these wheels?

I just bought a 2008 CTS4 and have my fingers crossed your wheels will fit!

Let me know...thanks!
Wheels are 5x120 and 19/9 F and 19/10 rear. While I'd love to make your day and tell you they would fit, that would be wrong because I don't think they would without sticking out.

Michael

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.