CTS/CTS-V Parts For Sale Discussion, H&R Springs, MM Spacers, CTS-V Front & Rear Sway Bars & FE4 Shock Absorbers in Cadillac CTS/CTS-V Classified Ads; I'm selling the suspension stuff I bought to put on my '04 Cadillac CTS daily driver. I've decided to sell ...
H&R Springs, MM Spacers, CTS-V Front & Rear Sway Bars & FE4 Shock Absorbers
I'm selling the suspension stuff I bought to put on my '04 Cadillac CTS daily driver. I've decided to sell the car and did not install any of this - it's still in the boxes from the previous owner. Everything came off of a 2004 CTS-V. I'd prefer to sell everything together, but will part it out at the prices listed below.
H&R Lowering Springs w/ MM Spacers & Rubber Spacers from McMaster Carr - $200 plus $30 fedex ground shipping
-Kit Part # 50781
- Less than 8,000 miles on Springs
- Include 2 front & 2 rear
- Include infamous Mighty Mouse $60 Spacers for Rear Self-Leveling Shocks
- Include $45 McMaster Carr Spacers to raise 1/2"
Front & Rear Factory CTS-V Sway Bars w/ bushings, brackets & endlinks - $150 plus $30 fedex ground shipping
- GM Sway part numbers 25752682 and 25740519
- Less than 60k miles, in great shape
- Front Bracket, Bushing & Link part numbers 25752683, 25677915, 25740375
- Rear Bracket, Bushing & Link part numbers 25762624, 25684661, 25740519
These sway bars would be a great upgrade for a base CTS.
Thanks to our friend AAIIC here is a table of the different sizes offered on the gen 1 CTS cars, the ones I'm selling are the Stock CTS-V's.