Flawless 2006 CTS
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
CTS/CTS-V Cars for Sale Discussion, Flawless 2006 CTS in Cadillac CTS/CTS-V Classified Ads; A total steal: $14,500 Flawless pampered hi-feature CTS with sought after beautiful Black Cherry iridescent paint w/ebony leather interior. Well ...
    Apostate is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 Cadillac CTS

Flawless 2006 CTS

A total steal: $14,500
    Flawless pampered hi-feature CTS with sought after beautiful Black Cherry iridescent paint w/ebony leather interior.
    Well maintained (all synthetic oil and high test gas) , Always garaged No accidents and a very clean interior.
    Fully loaded: New Sumitomo tires/satellite radio/On Star +CD/8 speaker system/ power everything :12 way Memory seats,
    mirrors/ ice cold A/C, heated seats, power moon roof, 69,000 highway miles, recent inspection.
    Must see, Must sell/sacrifice price. Get this car. Needs nothing.... just buy it and drive away!
    I love this car and I would never sell it if I didn't have the opportunity to get a 2009 CTS and needed to sell fast. Take advantage of this price and this car.
    (Car is located in Pittsburgh)

724-884-3944.
    Catt

Photos:

Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Apostate is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 Cadillac CTS

Re: Flawless 2006 CTS

Hi guys... Finally sold my car! And I bought a gorgeous loaded 2008.
    As soon as I figure out how to remove this ad I will!

4. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.