Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Halloweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!!

2K views 36 replies 18 participants last post by  dp102288 
#1 ·
Ms. DS and myself are going as Beetlejuice and Lydia. Anyone else dressing up as anything?

#6 ·
NICE! I'm not sure what I'm going to dress up as this year. My sister and her friends are dressing up as the disney princesses (she's going to be cinderella) I'll get back to what I'm going to be.

Reactions: urbanski
#13 ·
Jesus Christ with dreads

Maybe it will be a Bay Area thing.. Its coming off the verse "Tell me when to go" by E-40......."Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake em I aint got none, but I'm planning on growing some"

#18 ·
Chances are he did have dreads. Given the region he lived in, the physical characteristics described in the bible, grooming in the period, and ignoring artist representations of how he is supposed to look. He had dreads, and skin darker than me.

Costume: "God's Gift to Women" take a large TV box cover in wrapping paper and apply tag "To: Women From: God" :halo:

#25 ·
Its amazing how E-40 and Too $hort are still doing it. BTW when does the new Too $hort album come out, or has it already?
THe too short album that has the song "Blow yor Whislte"? Yea, I think it came out like a month ago...

Tag & Illmatik- Just out of curiosity, do they play hyphy music where your from? Or just the stuff on the radio like "Tell me when to go" & " Blow your whislte"? Have you ever heard "I wear my Stunna Shades at night" or "I got grapes"

#26 ·
Yeah, but only on mix tapes and XM radio for tha real Hyphy. They play the mainstream stuff on the radio probably months after you first heard it. Its like the snap and trap music down here. You guys only get the soft stuff at the tip of the iceberg. I have some mix tapes that would blow minds, you might hear it in a month or two. I love the Stunner shades song. I just start pounding my fist in the air when it comes on.

#27 ·
Yeah, but only on mix tapes and XM radio for tha real Hyphy. They play the mainstream stuff on the radio probably months after you first heard it. Its like the snap and trap music down here. You guys only get the soft stuff at the tip of the iceberg. I have some mix tapes that would blow minds, you might hear it in a month or two. I love the Stunner shades song. I just start pounding my fist in the air when it comes on.
Where are you from? Are they your DJ's(from your city) making these mixes? I need to hear one! Where can i get a mix tape like this? We really dont do the mix tapes like they do on the East Coast...

Thanks Tag

#29 ·
Download it from Limewire or maybe a member can post it.... I dont know how to...

Its called...

"I wear my stunna shades a night" by the Federation

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.