Two hundred fifty cans of budwsier and nine thousand rounds of ammunition... - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Community Lounge, Introductions and General Discussion Discussion, Two hundred fifty cans of budwsier and nine thousand rounds of ammunition... in General Discussion; Nahhh, I made it back...just been sobering up and unpacking and cleaning guns all day yesterday. And yes, we DID ...
    Spyder is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.

Re: Two hundred fifty cans of budwsier and nine thousand rounds of ammunition...

Nahhh, I made it back...just been sobering up and unpacking and cleaning guns all day yesterday. And yes, we DID have a good 'ol American V8...We took a Hemi Charger R/T to the mountains...California mountains they were not, its the Oregonians that had to worry this weekend. The beer sure didn't last...but a couple of buddies of mine brought two gallons of whiskey, so it was alright. Ammos gone. Fuel is gone. Quads got about a hundred more miles on them. Charger is fun, but not as fast or as quick as I would have expected. Governed at 126, tough to get the tires to break loose with camping gear in the trunk, but runs smoother than hell and is mostly comfortable, even for a seven footer like me, and it handles turns like no Dodge ever should!

We had about forty different weapons we fired, ungodly amounts of ammunition and, as I said, a hole lot of beer. A good memorial day weekend, for sure.

TagApl4 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 3.6L Y43 Hotchkis Stage-1TVS-totaled, 13 Subaru WRX

Re: Two hundred fifty cans of budwsier and nine thousand rounds of ammunition...

sounds like what american deams are made of, and what our for fathers fought for.

Ranger is online now Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)

Glad you had a good time and made it back safely, but please tell me that you brought the 250 bullet riddled beer cans back with you.

Stoneage_Caddy is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Gobi 01 Frontier/Ishi 96 Nighthawk/Gladys 94 Deville I Loved

that much scarp alumium would get him enough for a tank of gas

Spyder is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.

Oh no...the beer cans weren't the targets...we shot the holy hell out of the mountain that was facing us...we leave no trash behind...big fans of the whole tread lightly thing...we even picked up every scrap of brass that we could find...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.