Ok guys, men's cologne (ladies chime in too with what you like) - Page 6
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
Community Lounge, Introductions and General Discussion Discussion, Ok guys, men's cologne (ladies chime in too with what you like) in General Discussion; Originally Posted by 93fleetwoodlowlow you're gonna have to take one for the team here Meg. and if you run up ...
    LittleB is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2003 Cadillac CTS

Re: Ok guys, men's cologne (ladies chime in too with what you like)

Quote Originally Posted by 93fleetwoodlowlow
    you're gonna have to take one for the team here Meg. and if you run up and smell Arnold you might have to take it else
    Hell no! You know me, working for a Teacher's Union. He owes us a couple billion. If I come across him I might just have to hurt him!

LOL just kidding. I could bribe him with steriods!

Adam is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): JimmyH

Quote Originally Posted by LittleB
    Hell no! You know me, working for a Teacher's Union. He owes us a couple billion. If I come across him I might just have to hurt him!

LOL just kidding. I could bribe him with steriods!
    *e-mails page to FBI* really? what else would you plan on doing if you seen him?... haha j/k. whats up with the unions and the teachers and Arnold?

*e-mails page to FBI* really? what else would you plan on doing if you seen him?... haha j/k. whats up with the unions and the teachers and Arnold?
    Oh he just basically stole a couple billion from us . Each year our schools are to get a certain amount, and he "borrowed" it and never re-payed it...Now he has agreed to pay some of it back because it made him look bad and he probably wants to win some votes back. If he gets re-elected I swear

oh... we dont get California news out here unless there is a car chase... then its live to LA... haha. you'll have to pardon my ignorance on the issue... that really sucks though! haha one of our employees ran one of our hospital vans into a gas station earlier... i'll post the link tomorrow when there is one. they dont have anything on the net yet even though they just reported it (although i have known about it all day).

oh... we dont get California news out here unless there is a car chase... then its live to LA... haha. you'll have to pardon my ignorance on the issue... that really sucks though! haha one of our employees ran one of our hospital vans into a gas station earlier... i'll post the link tomorrow when there is one. they dont have anything on the net yet even though they just reported it (although i have known about it all day).
    How in the hell do you run a van into a gas station?!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleB
    How in the hell do you run a van into a gas station?!
    diabetic shock... blacked out and went right through the front of the store all the way to the back. they dont have anything on the local news websites so oh well. it was funny as hell watching the news last nigth seeing one of our vans all up in a gas station... kind of ironic because of what happened yesterday (but that is for another time).

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.