Ok guys, men's cologne (ladies chime in too with what you like) - Page 4
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Community Lounge, Introductions and General Discussion Discussion, Ok guys, men's cologne (ladies chime in too with what you like) in General Discussion; Originally Posted by 93fleetwoodlowlow thats what i thought when i read yours. i was like holy shit... we wear the ...
    LittleB is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2003 Cadillac CTS

Re: Ok guys, men's cologne (ladies chime in too with what you like)

Quote Originally Posted by 93fleetwoodlowlow
    thats what i thought when i read yours. i was like holy shit... we wear the same thing. haha, i wear a lot of different colognes but the Armani is the special cologne. like it has been said, great minds think alike... genius' think the exact same way.
    Yep...we got good taste

Boombotz is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 Escalade, 06 SRX

DRAKKAR NOIR is what my husband wears. He knows that is one of my favorites. The other one is Ralph Lauren Polo. Those 2 have an immediate turn on factor for me if they are on the right man. As for my self I wear Liz Claiborne, Ralph Lauren (Lauren), and Curve by Liz Claiborne.

Adam is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): JimmyH

Quote Originally Posted by boombotz
    DRAKKAR NOIR is what my husband wears. He knows that is one of my favorites. The other one is Ralph Lauren Polo. Those 2 have an immediate turn on factor for me if they are on the right man. As for my self I wear Liz Claiborne, Ralph Lauren (Lauren), and Curve by Liz Claiborne.
    that DRAKKAR NOIR seems to be the popular choice on here. nice selections there Jules!

illumina is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '98 Buick Regal LS - '91 Caddy Seville - '87 Caddy Seville!

Don't forget gentlemen, "Scent of Abe" from Bud Bundy's collection is perhaps the best choice of them all!

molotovman5000 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 01 deville

Fahrenheit - Christian dior

pmpott is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 03 Redline CTS Lux Pkg

I have been rockin Curve for a while. I like it because it smells good and not a lot of other guys where it (at least I think so). Never really thought of changing it, but maybe I'll check out some of the more expensive stuff for those "special occasions"

gdwriter is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS (Elvis) 1964 Impala (Betty)

My everyday after shave is Old Spice. Classic.

For special occasions (or whenever I feel like it), I also have Calvin Klein Escape, Drakkar Noir and Polo by Ralph Lauren (the original in the green bottle).

After sampling two or three different colognes, they all start to smell the same, so I tend to stick with the ones that I know smell good on me.

I avoid colognes with a citrus scent. If I wanted to smell like a fruit stand, I'd just squeeze an orange on myself.

Quote Originally Posted by pmpott
    I have been rockin Curve for a while. I like it because it smells good and not a lot of other guys where it (at least I think so). Never really thought of changing it, but maybe I'll check out some of the more expensive stuff for those "special occasions"
    haha yeah man gotta have atleast one expensive good smelling cologne for the special occasions brother! Curve is a nice cologne though but pick up some Armani Code or something like that. check out the site i posted above here somewhere (page two) for the best deals on cologne.

Eazy_E is offline Cadillac Owners Member

COol Water....sometimes Issey Miyake

Spittin Game is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): E

Theres so many good ones, but I will tell you all this right now, Issey Miyake will drive the girls crazy!

But what I have now is: Issey Miyake, Very Sexy for him 1 and 2, Curve, Tommy, Liz Claiborne, Candies, Farenheight and Cool Water.

And for perfumes, Cool Water for women smells so good.

i bought some of that Pleasures for men today and sweet hell its like one of those tag commercials. girls are jumping all over me haha. this is some good shit. i havent heard of well how do you spell it Issey Miyake but i'll keep a look out for it.

LittleB is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2003 Cadillac CTS

OK I just bought Armani Code for women...it smells SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good. I want to marry myself right now...I am in love! The things certain perfumes/colognes do to me

So now I will compliment my man's cologne, since I got him the Armani Black Code. Now our fragrances won't clash when we get into the car to go somewhere lol

firstimecaddi is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 94 Seville; 95 FWB

Quote Originally Posted by 93fleetwoodlowlow
    good choices Mike! yeah thats usually how i am. well i ordered that Gucci and Versace and i got the Armani so i'll have three expensive ones. i love smelling good though and i have been told there is nothing better than a sharp dressed good smelling man. thats why i wear very expensive suits. the most recent being a 2,5k Armani suit i bought last year... well last December. i have two other 1k dollar suits, 1 800 dollar suit, and 1 500 dollar suit.

LADIES CHIME IN!

I don't know what your finances are like but you don't have to spend 2.5k on one suit...you can seek out a custom clothier and get a loy more value for your dollar...In my case, at my guy I will get 2 suits, 6 shirts, and sport coat for that money...and I'm talking about quality tailored garments...
    straight seams, monogrammed cuffs, latest cuts...he has lot of styles to choose from-even your afforementioned "ARMANI" ang you know what no one can tell the difference...there a lots of quality custom tailor out there find one...

as for cologne: L'Occitane's ---hysop---favorite and you won't believe price
    curve---semi special
    Cuba---everyday
    pleasures---special

Spittin Game is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): E

I completely forgot about pleasures, that is good stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by firstimecaddi
    I don't know what your finances are like but you don't have to spend 2.5k on one suit...you can seek out a custom clothier and get a loy more value for your dollar...In my case, at my guy I will get 2 suits, 6 shirts, and sport coat for that money...and I'm talking about quality tailored garments...
    straight seams, monogrammed cuffs, latest cuts...he has lot of styles to choose from-even your afforementioned "ARMANI" ang you know what no one can tell the difference...there a lots of quality custom tailor out there find one...

as for cologne: L'Occitane's ---hysop---favorite and you won't believe price
    curve---semi special
    Cuba---everyday
    pleasures---special
    bought it at an Armani store bud . i like expensive suits and i do save up for them because that is what i want.

Meg- nice babe ! i just got some stuff called "vurt" or something, smells kinda like Pleasures but it is nice. i got alot of compliments on it today.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.