The Fleet - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Community Lounge, Introductions and General Discussion Discussion, The Fleet in General Discussion; Originally Posted by urbanski pics of miss dopestar? Hahaha! Sure why not? My house is ok.... We live in a ...
    DopeStar 156 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 05 STS, 89 Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance, 84 Chevy K/10

Re: The Fleet

Quote Originally Posted by urbanski

pics of miss dopestar?
    Hahaha! Sure why not?

My house is ok.... We live in a woodsy area so it gives off the illusion it's big, it really isn't though, that and the inside is a mess... Now you guys see why I can't fit anymore cars on my driveway. Hahaha. My car now that my mom got her T-Bird has the biggest engine and is the longest out of all four.

Fleetwood Brougham: 5.0 liter V8 / 221 inches
    Mustang GT: 4.6 liter V8 / 187 inches
    Thunderbird: 3.9 liter V8 / 186 inches
    Malibu LS: 3.1 liter V6 / 190 inches

davesdeville is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): 1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII

That's pretty cool. I've been meaning to get a pic of my fleet, 75 Deville, 95 ETC, 94 MarkVIII, 92SHO (and maybe even the 85 Ranger work truck, it's really nice for an 85 Ranger.) But my stupid camera is broken.

I have to say I like that 89 Brougham best out of your fleet dope. It is really nice.

Jesda is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): An endless stream of Sevilles.

Quote Originally Posted by caddycruiser
    That's not exactly a terrible thing...
    Indeed. I still get to claim the title of best car in the house.

mccombie_5 is offline Cadillac Owners Master

Lookin' nice DopeStar. I took a photograph of my Dad's and Grandad's cars yesterday since they were both parked on my Grandma's street. In my Grandad's garage there is a Mercedes Benz 300TE that needs some work to get it back on the roads. My Dad's wife has her Isuzu Trooper which wasn't at my Grandma's yesterday.

The Vectra is looking pretty good at the moment for a 6-Year-Old family car, and my Grandad's Rover 100 is lookingquite good for a disposable car that's almost 12 years old.

The Trooper has a 3.1 litre Turbo Diesel engine (I-4)
    The Vectra has a 1.8 litre engine (I-4)
    The Rover has a 1.4 litre engine (I-4)
    The Mercedes has a 3.0 litre engine (I-6)

I'm not certain about the engine in the Mercedes, I think that's right though. I know it's three litres but I dont know if it's I-4, I-6 or V-6.

The Vectra and the Rover 114Gta.

And the Trooper on my Dad's driveway.

CIWS is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 BMUU X1 35i Sport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)

That's a real cool looking set(s) of wheels there Dopestar. Have you had a chance to drive the T-Bird and Mustang ? If so what did you think ?

I~LUV~Caddys8792 is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX

Quote Originally Posted by Jesda
    Indeed. I still get to claim the title of best car in the house.
    Same here. If you're going by Pedigree. If you're going by age or value, then I'm last..

DopeStar 156 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 05 STS, 89 Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance, 84 Chevy K/10

Quote Originally Posted by CIWS
    That's a real cool looking set(s) of wheels there Dopestar. Have you had a chance to drive the T-Bird and Mustang ? If so what did you think ?
    I haven't driven the T-Bird yet but I've ridden in it. It's got nice pick up but it's too quiet. My mom needs a new exhaust system on that thing. The interior is pretty though with the unpolished chrome in the dashboard and my mom's black and white interior. The car is very comfortable. The Mustang I have driven a few times because it's a 5 speed manual and I've only driven stick a few times and I still haven't mastered it. However the Mustang is a blast to drive. It's definitely tons of fun to unleash the power that car really has. It's also very comfortable and user friendly. I hope to improve my skills with a stick shift, I'm just afraid to touch it because that's my dad's pride and joy and if I so much as breathed on it wrong, he'd know.....

mccombie_5 is offline Cadillac Owners Master

Ahh you see it's the opposite for me.

I've driven a dew manuals (all our cars are) and can dealwith a manual fine, but autos I just dont like them, was also scared of nuking the engine in my aunts car lol.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.