Kill some time with these "Pinks" videos
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Community Lounge, Introductions and General Discussion Discussion, Kill some time with these "Pinks" videos in General Discussion; Was playing with google at work... Ive never seen this show on TV but here are some videos... Oh nevermind ...
    dannystang is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Kill some time with these "Pinks" videos

Was playing with google at work...

Ive never seen this show on TV but here are some videos...

Oh nevermind I found it 9pm easter on Speed channel (directtv)

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=pinks

Crap I missed the cts-v thing on speedtv

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

noahsdad is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '87 SDV

Re: Kill some time with these "Pinks" videos

Last night's Pinks was too cool, with the Chevy Astro pulling 10.50 quarter miles! That joker with the Porsche wasn't even in the same area code. The Camaro was pretty nasty though.

HITMONEY is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 02 DTS NightVision "Sled"; Waiting For The Coup

This is currently one of the two shows that I actualy sit down and plan to watch. The other being the Sopranos.

Kills me, I have a bitchin Plasama, Premium cable with some stupid amount of channels... and I watch 2 shows regurlarly. Some weeks the TV only sparks up when its times to watch those shows. LOL!

Hmm I may be working on a third show... "Build or Bust" looks worthy.

boricuacaddy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 Cadillac Premium AWD CTS

I been watching the show for about a month now. I enjoy the way they have to negotiate what either racers will need to win. I also like the Hummer the host of the show drives. He calls it an H6, I never knew they even made one? I think it is built just for the show..

David

davesdeville is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): 1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII

They didn't make an H6, some shop did it, I think it's FUGLY as hell.

Destroyer is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '67 Cutlass,'92 Z28, '12 Crosstour, '12 Cube,00 GMC 4500

I look forward to watching Pinks as well. The show after it, "Unique Whips" sucks. I mean, they dont do anything. They order wheels for a celebrity's car, armor all it and make a whole show out of it. The stereo installs are garbage and they spray paint interiors. When they do paint jobs they send the car out to another shop and it comes back looking like ass. Even "Pimp My Ride" was leagues better than this crap. That show has got to go.

HITMONEY is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 02 DTS NightVision "Sled"; Waiting For The Coup

There are a few H6's roaming around Miami area... seen a black one about a week ago while I was there for work (I go to Miami every weekend).

I think its mandatory to also have a Platinum Shell Gas Card when ordering one of these rigs.

LastDetail is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer
    I look forward to watching Pinks as well. The show after it, "Unique Whips" sucks. I mean, they dont do anything. They order wheels for a celebrity's car, armor all it and make a whole show out of it. The stereo installs are garbage and they spray paint interiors. When they do paint jobs they send the car out to another shop and it comes back looking like ass. Even "Pimp My Ride" was leagues better than this crap. That show has got to go.
    I dunno man thats a pretty heavy stone to be throwing. I can't think of anything worse than "Pimp my Hooptie"

FSU_Noles is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 93 Allante, 06 CTS

Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer
    I have to agree, I about fell out of my chair when I saw them spray painting someones interior... they even did an all white cadillac for Tom Wolf (author IIRC), and they painted his interior.

Wait til the first time someone cleans it and the rag comes out white.

I would be pissed if I saw my car on tv being spray painted.

lowscola is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): DeVille DHS

Quote Originally Posted by boricuacaddy
    I been watching the show for about a month now. I enjoy the way they have to negotiate what either racers will need to win. I also like the Hummer the host of the show drives. He calls it an H6, I never knew they even made one? I think it is built just for the show..

David
    $103K buys you an H6 ( $50k if you already have the H2 ) - http://www.h6players.com/

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.