Cadillac Owners Forum banner

New (used) CTS coupe owner

768 views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Aron9000 
G
#1 ·
Hi everyone. Just traded my '09 Solstice coupe for a 2012 base model CTS coupe w/8300 miles. I had driven several sedans as loaners from the dealership over the years - a couple of them with the 3.6 - and they finally reeled me in. Much as I loved my coupe (and am a member of a couple of Sol/Sky forums), this car is my favorite of all time. Comfy cruiser that tightens right up at speed, and actually feels smaller the quicker you drive it.

Loved my Little Bruce Coupe, but I'm loving my not-so little caddy coupe even more. I'm don't do mods typically, but thanks in advance for the tips and meets I know I'll find here.

Cheers,
Bruce

#3 ·
Thanks! Yeah, after all the attention the Solstice Coupe got, it was going to be hard to sell it even though it was having one issue (or recall) after another...until realized I could swing a used CTS coupe, another autoshow concept car I wanted as soon as I saw it. Very lucky to have owned both now, and being single with no kids helps enable my cool coupe habit.

#4 ·
Your second account/username, 2012BruceCoupe has been deleted from the database. Please use only one account/username, otherwise the site filters will kick out your multiple accounts for action by Admin staff. Thanks for the interest and Welcome !!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.