Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Scion TC top speed run = blown motor

2K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  terrible one 
#1 ·
Took a friend's TC down the bypass today to see what it would do top end. We got it up to almost 130 when the engine made a really strange noise and blew.

The mic on my camera is goofed up, so sorry about the poor sound quality. You have to turn the volume up a little, but you can still hear the engine go.

http://media.putfile.com/Blown-Motor-Scion-TC

Dial up Beware!!!!!

#4 ·
that's awesome...I liked the car commercial one a while back...wish i could remember what thread it was in...

#5 ·
damnit, i should have expected something like that. i knew one where u had to go through a puzzle and something popped up at the end with a loud noize. this one is kinda disappointing though, i really wanted that scion to shoot a piston through the hood :cloud9:

#7 ·
Yea, it would have been better to see the windshield covered in oil...but it was good! :)

#11 ·
yea, I kinda expected it...but a friend of mine got me with a similar one not long ago, so I had an advantage! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.