Caution: low bridge.
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Stingroo
  • 2 Post By dkozloski
Community Lounge, Introductions and General Discussion Discussion, Caution: low bridge. in General Discussion; http://autowaffle.com/11foot8-best-u...dge-blog-ever/ Definitely the weirdest thing I've stumbled upon all week on the Internet. Somebody dedicated an entire blog to a ...
    Stingroo is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): '92 Caprice Wagon LS1/T56 | '01 Buick Century | '95 Lexus LS400

Caution: low bridge.

http://autowaffle.com/11foot8-best-u...dge-blog-ever/

Definitely the weirdest thing I've stumbled upon all week on the Internet. Somebody dedicated an entire blog to a bridge that's too low in North Carolina.

MoistCabbage likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

rodnok01 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 98 DeVille, 97 DeVille d'Elegance
    There are sooo many in Durham and Raleigh that are constantly getting truck trailers stuck under them. Almost daily it seems. There are a couple that have dedicated Web cams.

Re: Caution: low bridge.

Yeah, this guy has two cameras set up on this bridge. I think it's kind of hilarious.

Just goes to show you how far society has come in such a short period of time. The logistics of raising the tracks is a nightmare.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

dkozloski is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger

Back in another lifetime a guy and I got a drilling rig stuck against the overhead girders of the Eagle River bridge on the Glenn Highway north of Anchorage, Alaska. It bent up the steel pretty good on the first couple of cross beams. We let the air out of the tires on the lowboy trailer and drove on with a little less damage to the rest of them. It made the local news as unexplained damage and evidently nobody saw us do it. The damage was never repaired and for years after every time I drove across it I reflected on the crime up until the bridge was replaced thirty years or more later.
    Jesda and Stingroo like this.
    Don't mess with Binky Bear!

Awesome.

Only you could get away with that shit.

The-Dullahan is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Orange And Purple Lights.
    I've seen a compilation video of these before. Had to have been ten minutes long.

9. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.