Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Greetings! New to the forums

672 views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  2kflhr 
#1 ·
Hello, I wanted to introduce myself and say thank you for allowing me to be part of the community. I bought a 2000 Deville from a family member (he purchased at auction and found it to be too much to handle. Leaking water and oil. The key fob does not unlock doors or trunk. Moon roof, dome lights, door locks not working and an error that states something about stabilization).

So naturally, I asked him to sell it to me!

I am in a wheelchair so this makes it so much more fun of a project. I WILL get her going and SHE will be the bell of the ball.

:)

I hope to pick your collective brains and get all the answers to each "issue" I encounter. I believe there are three service manuals I need to get. I found some on eBay going for around $80 to $100. I will get them when I can. I replaced the water pump, it was relatively easy (except that darn o-ring) but its in and works fine.

I will post about that later, and in the correct threads. Until then... Thank you again and I look forward to hanging out with all y'all!

Keeme

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
You might consider changing your username. Posting your e-mail address in a public worldwide website will get you far, far more response than you ever bargained for.

Welcome to the Funny Farm !!!

#13 ·
I took a break from my Cadillac (she has a cracked block) . Since then I acquired a donor car, paid $500 and already made that back by selling the tail lights and mirrors! I am removing the engine today and will follow up with pics and tale from the journey, aka Lord of the rings like... I hope a wizard appears and helps out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.