Cadillac Owners Forum banner

What if this happened to your car?

1K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  thebigjimsho 
#1 ·
#6 ·
That some funny stuff right there... We used to pick a guys YUGO up at work and turn sideways in the spots or put it out back somewhere behind a truck... that taught him to fall asleep at work. And who hasn't flipped VW bug onto its roof anyways.
Just another reason NOT to drive one of those... a couple old ladies can punk you...

#9 ·
On a more serious note, I have a deep disdain for anyone who is so cowardly that all they can do is mess with someones car.:want: I have never been into the vandal mentality.:hmm: If you are not man enough, better to stay home than to destroy someone else's property.:thehand:

....however, the one standing on end cracked me up!:fallingover:

I don't feel good about it, but that is funny!:devilheh:

#15 ·
I can definitely agree that this is in fact, not so funny to the victims and I do not condone or support Vandalism (And the times I have supported property destruction, I feel it is your obligation to make it obvious exactly who did it, preferable with the owner of said property watching as you do so blatantly. It sends a better message. Property damage without a message or identity is meaningless, mindless) because I know what that is like.

In the same breath, I will admit that it is a bit funny, but as previous posters have mentioned, this is hardly new. This has been going on since the SMART came about and well before, with other, equally puny vehicles.

As for it being a prank, it is certainly not, as it results in damage to someone's car (a rather expensive car, actually, speaking comparatively) and honestly, since many people take their cars seriously or may actually need them for an emergency or to get to work, school or anyplace else the next day, this goes from funny to aggravating instantly, if you are on the receiving end.

My friends and I prefer much more harmless pranks to one another. These tend to either involve swapping our intended victim's cars with our own (as we tend to have copies of/access to one another's keys) or to finding ways to put other cars into one another's garages, while the victim is out, so we return to some obtrusive vehicle taking up space in our garage. Usually, we use those new Camaros, since it seems that everyone I know has a mutual disdain for them.

#16 ·
A good friend of mine was adamant we not touch his car with decorations upon his marriage.

So we got as much shaving cream, peas, and whatever other crap we could think of and doused his Saab 9000 turbo with it.

Of course, that was after we wrapped his entire car in Saran wrap...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.