Who is happy the Justin Bieber got arrested?? - Page 5
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Like Tree67Likes
Community Lounge, Introductions and General Discussion Discussion, Who is happy the Justin Bieber got arrested?? in General Discussion; Originally Posted by BlazerZR5 Y'all are just hating,because he's got more money,and prolly got more fine ass then all of ...
    The-Dullahan is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Orange And Purple Lights.

Re: Who is happy the Justin Bieber got arrested??

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerZR5 View Post
    Y'all are just hating,because he's got more money,and prolly got more fine ass then all of y'all combined ever will,and he's just 19.

Buahahaaaaahahahahahahahahaaa. Really? Yeah, keep dreaming.

Also, he has not "done something most nineteen year olds don't get busted doing themselves." Because the average nineteen year old does NOT go out and (from what this thread has told me he got arrested for, because God Knows, I haven't googled it) get involved in street racing whilst high and drunk.

If that's what you spent your teen years doing, it may explain why you are apparently envious of...whatever amount of money Justin Bieber has and apparently...of his ass? What?...Because if that is how you spend your early adult life, I could only imagine that you've got nothing to show for it. Pathetic.

I don't see anyone here "hating" on anything. I see people here either expressing that they believe that his parental guidance is dubious or in question (which if the facts stated here are true, is clearly the case) and that they do not enjoy his music (Which is their opinion and I am certain forms from anything but this "Jealousy" you're on about)
    bigm57ict likes this.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

MoistCabbage is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Crimson 2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazerZR5
    keep in keeping on in your world of imagination.lol bunch if old ass haters.

That's what's going on here. He's ballin,your hatin,justsayin.
    Old? I'm 26 and think he's a moron. There're several other posters here that are far from "old" Not quite sure what "ballin" entails, but you couldn't pay me to trade lifestyles with him.

Maybe you could find a group of 8-12 year old girls to agree with you on his awesomeness, but most adults don't exactly think highly of or envy him.
    Ranger, 77CDV, 97EldoCoupe and 3 others like this.

Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, stick on fender vents
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS/65500mi, 2004 Ford F150 SuperCab4x4

BlazerZR5, Truly unfortunate that you are so deeply, pathetically wrong.

Nobody's "hating", whatever that is - I believe that it means, in your language, someone who does not believe solely in YOUR party line.

The OP asked a question, and there have been answers and opinions to an unanswerable conundrum. You have your opinion, others have theirs, and none of the posts in here are right or wrong - it's all personal opinion. Loosen up and smell the roses.

You want "moderated" ? Start with the foul language, insults, and flaming and see where that gets you - and please don't use the site moderators as an excuse for your shortcomings.

"Old ass haters" ??? Turnabout is fair play, child.

97EldoCoupe is offline U.S. Patent #8,740,532 - www.studkit.com
    Automobile(s): 97 ETC, 04 Bonneville GXP, 2010 Sierra SLT crew cab /4x4

He's certainly not the best celebrity to come out of Ontario. Personally I think that's very disrepectful when visiting another country, even if he does have a visa. Doesn't make him a citizen. At that point he should be trying to earn the respect of the people around him.

I think that if his head was shrunken down back to normal size and he acted a bit more professional, his career would do far better even if his music only appeals to girls 14 years of age. A lot has to do with image. He's still a human being, although it would be nice if he acted like it.

----------

Something seems wrong though, I can't even smile for my driver's license shot. How can they allow Bieber to smile for a mug shot? Sounds a bit like an attention grab to me.

He's ballin,your hatin,justsayin.
    I sing without sounding like a small child. Even our Female vocalist does't sound like a prepubescent girl as much as Justine Beeber.

I drive my Lamborghini without getting arrested.

I drive without being drunk.

My life is not hollow enough that I need drugs to have a good time, in spite of the fact that, let's face it, I have endless access to any of them.

Sounds to me that this "balling" that he is doing is a culmination of fighting off some state of depression or trying to make up for his shortcomings, or banish them from his mind. That would explain the drugs. He knows he is an insult to his family name, he is aware that MOST people do not like him and in fact, dislike him and he knows he needs constant attention to remain relevant. Sounds like deep down, he doesn't like that sort of life. If he could even begin to compete with me, he would in fact be the one to envy my life.

But me? I have never envied anyone.

Tap your heels back home, to your Beeber Fan Forum.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by Submariner409 View Post
    You want "moderated" ? Start with the foul language, insults, and flaming and see where that gets you - and please don't use the site moderators as an excuse for your shortcomings.

"Old ass haters" ??? Turnabout is fair play, child.
    I believe in your speak Blazer, you just got served.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by 97EldoCoupe View Post
    Something seems wrong though, I can't even smile for my driver's license shot. How can they allow Bieber to smile for a mug shot? Sounds a bit like an attention grab to me.
    Sadly, they can't tell you NOT to smile for a mugshot. I've seen enough of them where the person did (Mind you, I am not dumb enough to get arrested, even when there are complicated scenarios put in play in an attempt to orchestrate the occurrence.,so none of those were photographs of me) Sounds to me like he knew the photograph would go viral and was trying to save face, instead of looking like a drugged up teenager...

I am not really familiar with...well, anything that this kid has done in his life, outside of what this thread has told me...but already, he is coming off as a major douche.

----------

No facts have been stated in this thread. keep in keeping on in your world of imagination.
    So I have called your bluff. Turns out that the things I said were factual (that same claim that you've just denied) were in fact...well...facts. Next time that you attempt to deceive someone, try to make sure that it is not so simple for them to fact check with a simple Google search and DON'T try to deceive more of the minds here. We've already clearly seen a display that you are potentially the least cunning person around here.

Mr. Beeber was in fact arrested for drag racing and he was in fact charged with DUI.

So...Yeah, I'd say that my assessment of labeling those as facts was (as with every assessment I make) spot on.
    talismandave likes this.

talismandave is online now Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 1987 Brougham, 1974 Fleetwood Talisman, Volvo C70,

Were I going to be a "hater" it would be of Jay Z, Dr Dre, Eminem, or any number of other artists that are far richer, have had much more success, and actually have talent.

Bieber is just a poser fool who will shortly be out of the spotlight when he either kills himself one way or another, ends up incarcerated, or his few talented friends realize his baggage is too much for them to tote anymore.

Or he could end up growing up and realizing the error of his ways and use this all as a learning experience.

I did plenty of stupid thing as a kid, but I worried that I would be caught and have my parents find out, which kept me from being too stupid. I never had my parents helping me be stupid as apparently his dad was here.(By helping block the street.) I guess that is why I figure his learning from this will be unlikely.
    The-Dullahan likes this.

Oh and another assessment that I have made...the one about you? Well, Google Search has proven my ally once again, Blazer. Seems you once got into a similar debate on some sort of S10 Forum (Who the **** creates an S10 Forum?) and came to Beeber's defense, along with that of someone named Gaga, whom we can only presume is another prepubescent pop icon.

I'd research further, but with my luck, you'll pop up making similar discussions on some kind of My Little Pony or G.I. Joe (depending on your gender) Forum making the same argument, because I am rapidly beginning to speculate that you may in fact be one of the aforementioned Fourteen-Year-Olds that is a fan of Mr. Beeber.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by talismandave View Post
    I did plenty of stupid thing as a kid, but I worried that I would be caught and have my parents find out, which kept me from being too stupid. I never had my parents helping me be stupid as apparently his dad was here.(By helping block the street.) I guess that is why I figure his learning from this will be unlikely.
    According to Google, Beeber also claims that it was his Mum who supplied the narcotics.

----------

Cancel that. "Gaga" is that Lady Gaga. For those not in the know about Pop Music, that's the fat chick who proclaimed herself "The Crown Prince of Meat" and apparently began shopping for her outfits at a Butcher's shop, after The Rubberbandits made a joke about it.

But...you know...She's "ballin" and we're just "Hating"

talismandave likes this.

orconn is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Cadillac 95 STS, 02 SLS

How is it different for teenagers to be huge fans of pop stars who show juvenile behavior (but make oodles of cash) and adults who idolized and fan to the point of stupidity athletes and their teams (who and which also make oodles of cash providing entertainment for the masses) and also display unacceptable behavior on and off the field.. Must be something basic to the human psyche that yearns to idolize this phenomenon.
    77CDV likes this.

CTSV_Rob is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V Thunder Gray; 2004 Cowboy Cadillac (SRT10)

oh good god.

I would say the Mods need to get this under control but they are part of it. *disappointing*

----------

And... Who really cares about Justin.

He isn't worth this, I say we all ignore this thread and let it die.
    Ranger and 77CDV like this.

CadillacLuke24 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Alexandra - 96 SDV

Bieber is just another fad. Kinda like Britney Spears, Spice Girls, NSYNC, Backstreet Boys, etc etc etc. He came. He's on his way out. 'Fore long he'l be another washed-up has been with no money, no life, no hope, and no future because of his actions of late.

Like my friend Greg says, no need to wish bad upon these types of people. They easily handle that on their own.
    bigm57ict likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by orconn View Post
    How is it different for teenagers to be huge fans of pop stars who show juvenile behavior (but make oodles of cash) and adults who idolized and fan to the point of stupidity athletes and their teams (who and which also make oodles of cash providing entertainment for the masses) and also display unacceptable behavior on and off the field.. Must be something basic to the human psyche that yearns to idolize this phenomenon.
    Yeah, I see SPORTSBALL fans in the same light as Beeber fans. It is hilarious, true and a bit pathetic, if they admitted it.
    ben.gators likes this.

MoistCabbage is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Crimson 2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP)
    I find the whole professional sports thing ridiculous. The money the athletes make, the amount of merchandise, the amount of media time devoted to it, how obsessed so many fans are...the fact that you can get a college scholarship for being able to catch a ball. I'll never understand it.

the recluse is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2002 STS, 1991 Eldorado
    Quote Originally Posted by MoistCabbage View Post
    I find the whole professional sports thing ridiculous. The money the athletes make, the amount of merchandise, the amount of media time devoted to it, how obsessed so many fans are...the fact that you can get a college scholarship for being able to catch a ball. I'll never understand it.
    Don't EVEN get me started on pro sports...getting paid between $30-$100 million because you can pitch?
    MoistCabbage likes this.

Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, stick on fender vents
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS/65500mi, 2004 Ford F150 SuperCab4x4

Trainwreck...................... Switch closed. Please DO NOT begin anew.
    The-Dullahan and MoistCabbage like this.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.