Who is happy the Justin Bieber got arrested?? - Page 4
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree67Likes
Community Lounge, Introductions and General Discussion Discussion, Who is happy the Justin Bieber got arrested?? in General Discussion; Who is/was "Justin Beeber" ? ................ ah ! another Miley Cyrus snot-nosed brat elevated to their height of incompetence by ...
    Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, chrome it
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS/65500mi, 2004 Ford F150 SuperCab4x4

Re: Who is happy the Justin Bieber got arrested??

Who is/was "Justin Beeber" ?

................ ah ! another Miley Cyrus snot-nosed brat elevated to their height of incompetence by a fawning media. Give it another 10 years and it will be as wonderful as Lindsay Lohan.
    77CDV and CadillacLuke24 like this.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Ranger is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)

Quote Originally Posted by seeet vv View Post
    2 months in jail plus never sing again.
    Who ever said he could sing?

Quote Originally Posted by 2manyhotrods View Post
    He needs to be sent back home to his parents place and properly raised
    I think that's part of the problem. He was never properly raised in the first place. His father was with him.

Quote Originally Posted by akh View Post
    Give him a little more rope and in time he will hang himself but good.
    It's only a matter of time before that punk goes to jail and becomes someones bitch or he kills himself. My money is on the later. Maybe we should start a poll on when that will happen.

beccam23 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapspeed
    Now that is awesome. I'm happy he got popped. He's turned into a little drug using, whore banging cocky prick who has lost touch with reality and personal accountability after he started swimming in the "rich" pool without knowing how. I don't feel sorry he got arrested one bit. Who sends his posse to block a public street so he could drag race on it? Arrogance at its finest.

Sad thing is one of the people in his "posse" that helped him block the streets was his DAD! Smh When you're dad supports you RACING while drunk high & on pills there's something seriously wrong.

Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, chrome it
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS/65500mi, 2004 Ford F150 SuperCab4x4

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    Who ever said he could sing ?
    With today's engineering, sound enhancement, digital trickery, hyped overdub and remix work even a coyote can be made to sound like Peggy Lee.

All these twits need is a sequined G-string, a bunch of lasers, some bongos, a sparkly mike and they're off. "Talent" doesn't figure into the mix one bit.

the recluse is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2002 STS, 1991 Eldorado

Quote Originally Posted by orconn View Post
    I am really amazed that people on this forum are wasting their time and emotion on this subject. Does anyone really care? Let the justice system deal with and be done.
    Not that I care what happens to this asshat, but what I find disturbing is the inordinate amount of money ALL of these clowns make!

Just about every single one of them isn't worth pissing on...yet make sssooooo much money as to be obscene...I have been unemployed for a little over 2 years...been doing 1099 work to pay the bills...yet most of these douchbags parade around lip-syncing and get a payday that buys a Lambo straight cash after a weeks worth of "work"...I'm just disgusted at the money gap...

It's not like he solved world hunger, world peace, or cured any diseases...if anything he may have caused a couple of diseases...
    MoistCabbage likes this.

knotgoalie is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 04 DHS, 99 F150 4x4 SCAB

Just to be clear alright? You guys have him now, we really don't want him back so would you just keep him? The USA has ten times the population of Canada and keeping him there will never affect your "nuckleheads per capita" numbers the way it would ours, 'kay?

J.R.
    talismandave likes this.

ben.gators is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0L Turbo Performance, 99 Seville STS--Gone!

^

OK, let's give something and in return get something. Who is your national embarrassment? Toronto Mayor, Rob Ford? Give him to us and in return take back your singer! How is that?

Rob Ford drinks and drugs and then starts to "dance." But in all fairness, his dancing is more amusing than this little boy's entire career!
    Ranger and talismandave like this.

The-Dullahan is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Orange And Purple Lights.

Quote Originally Posted by Submariner409 View Post
    Who is/was "Justin Beeber" ?

................ ah ! another Miley Cyrus snot-nosed brat elevated to their height of incompetence by a fawning media. Give it another 10 years and it will be as wonderful as Lindsay Lohan.
    That about sums it up. When I first asked the same question (about a year ago) I was told "A Canadian" and I had lost any concern over him then.

Didn't know he was arrested (and in fact, haven't read the apparent three pages of details in this thread just yet) but apparently it happened in Florida?

Well, at least Florida did something right. I've already learned they can't properly vote, drive or convict women who kill their daughters and carry them around in their trunks.

About time, Florida. About time...

----------

Quote Originally Posted by V-Horse View Post
    He shoulda been driving his V he would've beaten the Ferrari and got away.
    Disturbing that you know which cars he owns.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by RaVeNous View Post
    Id support all crimianl cases being defended by public defenders!
    I would agree, but at the same time, my personal opinion on the matter is that people with functioning brains don't need lawyers.

First, they don't typically perform illegal activities the likes of which would require a lawyer.

Second, if they do, they tend not to be caught.

Third, if they do, they tend to understand the law with a level of competency to properly represent themselves and paint a portrait to justify their actions and why they should not be punished for them.

Of course, having a system with no lawyers would only work in favour of people with these capabilities, so in the end, that system wouldn't really be fair either.

Obvious solution: Abolish punishment for any crime. Legalize everything, abandon all law and politics, support anarchy.

Johnxlrv is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    A little bit of money is nice...a whole lot of money is disastrous.

Though, I agree to throw the book at him, who among us has not raced ( and....ummm...indulged )...although, my punishments set me on the right track ( thanks mom & dad )

So, throw a lot of money, fame, uncaring parents & a soft judicial system together...you get a convict. Oh, well, he will make somebody happy...

kaceyseldo is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 97 eldorado
    Quote Originally Posted by orconn View Post
    I am really amazed that people on this forum are wasting their time and emotion on this subject. Does anyone really care? Let the justice system deal with and be done.
    Our system is not in the business of dolling out justice. They make blind decisions every day and act like what they do is help people to become better. I got more help in prison than anybody ever tried to give me on the outside. And I Hist beat the dog shit out of a guy beating my sisters ass. So I got 3 years. Sounds about right, don't it.

Hoosier Daddy is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6

Quote Originally Posted by the recluse View Post
    Not that I care what happens to this asshat, but what I find disturbing is the inordinate amount of money ALL of these clowns make!

Just about every single one of them isn't worth pissing on...yet make sssooooo much money as to be obscene...I have been unemployed for a little over 2 years...been doing 1099 work to pay the bills...yet most of these douchbags parade around lip-syncing and get a payday that buys a Lambo straight cash after a weeks worth of "work"...I'm just disgusted at the money gap...

It's not like he solved world hunger, world peace, or cured any diseases...if anything he may have caused a couple of diseases...
    That's the fault of the people who pay to listen or see them. By that I mean, the handlers set prices that include huge profits and people pay it. It's pretty clear that they would all do it for a fraction (beats flipping burgers) but they don't have to because collectively the audience lets them.

Ranger is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    That's the fault of the people who pay to listen or see them. By that I mean, the handlers set prices that include huge profits and people pay it. It's pretty clear that they would all do it for a fraction (beats flipping burgers) but they don't have to because collectively the audience lets them.
    Lets be clear here. "The people who pay to listen or see them" and "the audience" are 15 year old teenyboppers. They have no value of money (or anything else for that matter). They simply see an effeminate pretty boy and go gaga. This too shall pass.
    CadillacLuke24 likes this.

BlazerZR5 is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): none

Y'all are just hating,because he's got more money,and prolly got more fine ass then all of y'all combined ever will,and he's just 19.

Nothing serious is going to happen to him. The system is set up to buy your way out...only poor people go to prison. Laws don't apply to the wealthy.

MoistCabbage is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Crimson 2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP)

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerZR5 View Post
    Y'all are just hating,because he's got more money,and prolly got more fine ass then all of y'all combined ever will,and he's just 19.
    .....Seriously?

BlazerZR5 is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): none

^
    He has done nothing most 19year olds don't get busted doing themselves. Only difference instead of their mom's car it's a expensive exotic. instead of nobody caring,because its normally an everyday event,its "news worthy" because he's in the public's eye.

And yes,the wealthy can almost always buy their way out. That's why sentences have a monitory value attached...one day in county=X amount of dollars...I came from a wealthy family,and as a teen my parents bought my way out of some serious charges...it's different when your lawyers are on a first name basis with the prosecutor&judge.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.