Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Where are you and whats your Temperature??

6K views 115 replies 33 participants last post by  orconn 
#1 ·
Manitoba Canada, -26 C (-14.8 F) With Wind its -39 C (-38.2 F) and about 3-4 feet of snow

#5 ·
My location ^^^ and overnight it was 9°F, 14°F right now - 5" of light powder from 1000 to 2300 yesterday.

Woodstove is cookin', heat pump and oil furnace are turned off, air handler blower running, house at 70F.

This post has been deleted
#12 · (Edited)

^ My weather Gadgets on my Desktop. Wyoming MN is where I work and am at as of this post. Roseau is where our company is based out of on the Canadian Border. Anchorage is up there because I am watching Anchorage weather because when it is warm in Anchorage it is bitterly cold here and vice versa. San Antonio is where I want to be.

~HJ

#24 ·
On top of our hill here in Midlothian it is currently 10 degrees F and is supposed to go down to 8 degrees F tonight. But they are forecasting a balmy 31 degrees F for tomorrow ..... and then back into the deep freeze.

Had the '95 Seville STS out for her weekly run last week when it was still warm so she is all charged up and coping with cold. The old Grey Wolf was originally a Florida car and has seen the mild winter weather we normally have here in Central Virginia.

Our HVAC system that we completely replaced two years ago is doing a grand job, keeping the house nice and warm for these old bones!

#32 ·
11 degrees here right now. Letting the woodstove die down - time to dump the ash bin. Shifted the heat pump system to oil heat for a few hours............ back on wood this PM. .......... supposed to be a balmy 20 today, tonight, then colder again.

#33 ·
Got an oil delivery while I was out yesterday. Got home, and it was 43 degrees in the living room!!!

Went down to the basement, started bleeding the burner, and it was clear, then pink, then red. Must have been water in the truck?

The house was cold soaked, took a while to start to warm up. ...Unpleasant.

#35 ·
Prob stirred up crap in the tank and sucked it it, don't take much. Is there a filter on the oil line? You can get a spin on seperator filter(has drain) to install if none. I tried to turn furnace way down on delivery day because same thing has happened to me. Tried to let the water and crap settle after delivery.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.