Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Surgery tomorow morning Dec 23rd

2K views 38 replies 15 participants last post by  orconn 
#1 ·
Just wanted to come in and say I am going for surgery tomorrow morning at 6:15 am

#2 ·
Re: Surgery tomorow morning dec 23rd

Don't sweat it. You'll be OK and the surgeons will take good care of you. Heal fast and keep us cut in. We'll say a prayer and give you a couple of days to get out of the fuzz from anesthesia.

Happy Hanukkah, Ross.

#7 ·

All the best Ross. We have never met but have been in the same boat. I have no idea of your affliction, however I spent 4 hrs unconcious while four surgeons worked on me to remove a massive parotid tumor in 02. I came out just fine and so will you. All my best wishes to you for your recovery scar brother.

J.R.

#11 ·

Good luck and speedy recovery.

I didn't want to say this yesterday, but last Monday I had hernia surgery and this is the most pain I have ever been in.

Mostly my fault as I put it off for over 2 years and what was supposed to be a 60 to 90 minute procedure took 2.5 hours. Also the incision was 7 inches verse the normal 1 to 2 inches.

#13 ·
TP is probably one hurtin' puppy about now - punching the morphine pickle every 15 minutes. Give 'em hell, Ross.

It's old CF member knowledge, but Ross has undergone some radical, nasty colon surgery over the years. He bounces back pretty good. Pray that he clears this hurdle.

Besides - He needs to be around to get rid of the Lexus and find another SLS ................. :thumbsup:

Reactions: vincentm
#26 ·
hey everyone just thought i would throw in here for an update on how all is going for me
miss you all sorry i havn't been around lately just so freaking busy with school and all like 10 hour days sometime more

but December 23rd in the AM before surgery i was 394 pounds
today before school i weighed in at 301.4 pounds yes that's damn close to 94 pounds in a few days shy of 3 months

#29 ·
hey everyone just thought i would throw in here for an update on how all is going for me
miss you all sorry i havn't been around lately just so freaking busy with school and all like 10 hour days sometime more

but december 23rd in the am before surgery i was 394 pounds
today before school i weighed in at 301.4 pounds yes that's damn close to 94 pounds in a few days shy of 3 months
--------------------------------

outfrigginstanding - :thumbsup::worship::grouphug::cheers::rockon::sunnynana::nanaparty:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.