Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Our luxury excursion

1K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Cadillac Customer Service 
#1 ·
Hello Cadillac Owners,

Today was a great day at work. Gregory and I participated in a Ride and Drive. There were a handful of vehicles for us to test drive such as a Chevrolet Impala and Camaro, a GMC Sierra, a Buick Regal and most importantly a few Cadillacs! The ATS, XTS and CTS-V were the three Cadillac vehicles. We had a blast driving around Detroit and enjoying the luxury of being in a Cadillac. Here Gregory and I are! Of course we both enjoyed our first time in a CTS-V. Also included is a picture of the Renaissance Center downtown Detroit where General Motors is headquartered.

Laura M. and Gregory W.
Cadillac Customer Care

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Transport

See less See more
#6 ·
Nice! Love that red V too! Did you guys do a donut burnout in the V? :D

And happy to see Laura's and Gregory's pictures too! We used to motivate Sara, the previous customer service, to post a picture of herself :p, but she never did, but you guys did it!
Hello ben.gators,

We are glad you are happy to see a photo of Gregory and I. The V does look great in red and it's a head turner for sure. We did not do a donut burnout in the V, although I am sure that would have been fun!

Regards,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Care

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.