Repair shops - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes
Community Lounge, Introductions and General Discussion Discussion, Repair shops in General Discussion; I will look it up. thanks...
    Amir A is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2003 Seville SLS 115K mi, 2008 Dodge Charger 45K mi

Re: Repair shops

I will look it up. thanks

70eldo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1970 Eldorado.

Re: Repair shops

Especially outside of the US it is soooooo helpful to have a website for all kinds of help and info. Sure there are clubs and some specialized shops, but the mere collection of people here with experience is just unbeatable. I did so many things myself. e.g. I would never have done the carburetor myself if I hadn't read about others done it (with posted pics). When I got the car the first thing I got was a Chilton service manual and later I got myself the shop manual. Those were very helpful already, but the additional experience and knowledge in the forum makes me DIY almost everything.

3. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.