Attention Southern California Cadillac Owners!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By CTSCHICK
  • 1 Post By Hoosier Daddy
  • 1 Post By The-Dullahan
Community Lounge, Introductions and General Discussion Discussion, Attention Southern California Cadillac Owners! in General Discussion; ...
    77CDV is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 77 CDV, 06 DTS III, 69 FWB

Attention Southern California Cadillac Owners!

I got this email from a fellow CLC member who's in the business of supplying cars to movie and TV productions. As stated, he's looking for stock 1984-1988 Cadillacs, any model, for a shoot. If you have a car that fits and you're interested, please contact Bob.

Hi Craig,

Iím a Bob Ratinoff, a member of the Club. I have the 1956 Pink CDV
    I own Classic Auto Rental Services. www.classicautorental.com
    I spoke to you in response about a car request you had a few weeks ago from anther production company. I wanted members to make sure that they would be treated fairly and to prevent the cars from being abused.

I have a job for 1984 thru 1988 Cadillacís any model for a major motion picture.
    They need to be as original as possible because they will be featured in a period showroom

Naturally you will be paid (depending on the car), have insurance, and typically a great deal of food.
    You are welcome to attend if you like but someone from my company will always be with your cars to make sure your cars are treated properly and to avoid any damage.

I am a car guy! I love cars and I will treat your car like my own when it comes to these types of jobs.

If anyone in the club is interested please send me photos and contact information at once. They need to make a decision within the next day.

Thank you,
    Bob Ratinoff
    818-905-6267

Email : classicautorental@gmail.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

ben.gators is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0L Turbo Performance, 99 Seville STS--Gone!

Re: Attention Southern California Cadillac Owners!

You know what will be funny? Someone with a Cadillac Cimarron shows up in the shooting and wants to have his Cadillac in the event!

CTSCHICK is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0 Rwd Performance Radiant Silver

I can see why they have to ask with those years requested.
    A company by me supplies cars for movies with 2 locations of a couple acres in size for vehicle storage I don't think I ever seen any 80's Cadillacs in their storage but I seen vintage ones getting washed and put back into their one indoor storage building though.
    Some of the fast & furious ricers are still sitting in front of the one lot.
    CadillacLuke24 likes this.

Hoosier Daddy is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6

The food better be REAL good. 'Toby' Halicki made a very similar request. Billy's still trying to get his Coupe de Ville fixed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCVGgwkgpYQ&t=82m51s
    CadillacLuke24 likes this.

The-Dullahan is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Orange And Purple Lights.

Somehow, I do not think my '87 Cadillac qualifies.
    77CDV likes this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.