Cadillac Owners Forum banner
3K views 63 replies 17 participants last post by  DeVillish 
#1 ·
I just got a few hours ago...

Oh my God, this game is freakin sweet! For starters, they let you transfer some of your licenses and money from 3 so you don't have to start from the beginning. The first car I bought was the GNX. The only Caddy is the Cien :(. Hopefully there are some you can unlock. There are so many cool features I can't begin to list them, actually I haven't even found most of them yet. I played the New York track and it is insanely accurate, right down to the billboards in Times Square (They even got that huge CTS billboard in there).

Well, I gotta get back to the game now, I can't wait for other people to start checking in.

#4 ·
ya know i was at the store today and i thought about buying it. i picked it up and looked at it and it looks like a good game but it doesnt look to have anything on Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition so i didnt buy it. MC3 was supposed to hit stores way back in mid January (according to the sign) and i went to buy it. i found out that it got pushed back to mid April. sucks but oh well, good things come to those who wait.

#5 ·
Oh boy, here we go again. This one oughta be good for a few dozen pages! :nono:

#6 ·
Kev said:
Oh boy, here we go again. This one oughta be good for a few dozen pages! :nono:
Whats wrong KEV, you not into video games?? GT is rated E.

Only fudgin witch cha. some of us just like to share what we play with other people because some of us dont have any friends other that the internet:rolleyes2

sad huh?? Im one of them.

about GT, I didnt get it yet. Im waiting to see what the crowd says

#7 ·
I'm not sure whether to get it or not. I have GT 3, and i've found that Sim racing just isn't my cup of tea. I'd rather be playing an arcade racer like Burnout 3 or Midnight Club 3... However, GT 4 looks like its gonna be super sweet with tons of good AMERICAN cars, so i might just pick it up.

#8 ·
ben72227 said:
I'm not sure whether to get it or not. I have GT 3, and i've found that Sim racing just isn't my cup of tea. I'd rather be playing an arcade racer like Burnout 3 or Midnight Club 3... However, GT 4 looks like its gonna be super sweet with tons of good AMERICAN cars, so i might just pick it up.
I have similar feelings. I have all the Gt's but this time Im just gonna wait it out until it hits the 19.99 sale. I hope. I think I can hold out. Im waiting for Dub City.

#10 ·
MrSmith said:
Whats wrong KEV, you not into video games?? GT is rated E.

Only fudgin witch cha. some of us just like to share what we play with other people because some of us dont have any friends other that the internet:rolleyes2

sad huh?? Im one of them.

about GT, I didnt get it yet. Im waiting to see what the crowd says
I'ts OK, it was meant as a joke. :thumbsup:

#14 ·
ShadowLvr400 said:
I have it. Running a 91 Silvia S13 (Think 200SX) as my first car. Deviated from my beloved Miata. Running it, only slightly tweaked against some bigger stuff. SL500, 300C, Crossfire, Z4.... Being outrun on straights, but more aggressive in the turns, so I'm still squeaking out wins.
Too soon for cheats I take it? Do they list which musclecars they offer?

Graphics significantly better?

#15 ·
CoupeDevilleRob said:
I just got a few hours ago...

Oh my God, this game is freakin sweet! For starters, they let you transfer some of your licenses and money from 3 so you don't have to start from the beginning. The first car I bought was the GNX. The only Caddy is the Cien :(. Hopefully there are some you can unlock. There are so many cool features I can't begin to list them, actually I haven't even found most of them yet. I played the New York track and it is insanely accurate, right down to the billboards in Times Square (They even got that huge CTS billboard in there).

Well, I gotta get back to the game now, I can't wait for other people to start checking in.

I couldn't get mine to fish out my GT3 ones, so I started from scratch. Trying a new starter car, instead of my classic Miata.

#16 ·
I played it out in town but i cant read japanese, lol. Whats odd is i have to wait longer to get it even though iam in japan! It takes forever for get the US versions over here! I do have it pre-ordered of amazon but i wont get here till the end of march! AHHH!

#22 · (Edited)
It's well worth the investment Jeff.

The graphics are slightly improved, I don't think they could do much better than 3.

As for my GNX, I did some modifying and took it to the strip. The best ET I turned was a 13.105. I gotta get into the 12s!!

#23 ·
the game is heads and tails beatter than gt3 ...i am a very happy little boy .....

Started out with a 04 GTO , had a blower and it and everything else 75k and a goat will get you ....decided that wont work the way i want ...going back , gonna try a vette or something with beatter handleing out fo the box ...but with a twist ...an american car only ....GM only ...

#25 ·
Under the High Speed testing, on the right side.

Right now, I'm winning my 3rd endurance race for 150k. With a 70 Chevelle SS 454. :) It's the 1000 mile race under the European races section. Nothing newer than 1970. The Chevelle is a monster next to everything else. Little Benz SL 300 (The gull wing) a 66 Honda S800, an Alfa Romeo... They're all tiny next to my Chevelle. And its 487 horses are having a field day. I can't wait to supercharge it. (Yes, they put in the s/c.) My trained driver is getting to be excellent.

#26 ·
ahh . good idea on the endurace ...i won my 70ss from the american hotrod series thing ...that and a few other series races were done with a Z06 vette , superchagred it and everything ....

gonna try that endurance race thing tomrrow ...only gonna do it once tho...cheat codes will be out by next week ..then ill have the cash i need ...then im buying a couple rigs and gettin after it ...the Z06 is getting its little butt kicked int he tuner series

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.