5LikesCommunity Lounge, Introductions and General Discussion Discussion, Newb in General Discussion; Hey guys wanted to say hi, just traded my 2013 Mustang Gt in for a 2009 CTSV. Just wanted to ...
- 06-26-13 08:32 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): CTS V
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
Hey guys wanted to say hi, just traded my 2013 Mustang Gt in for a 2009 CTSV. Just wanted to say and im looking forward to learn all i can about this car. Below is a quick pic i took before walking into work
- 06-26-13 10:20 AM #2
You must be the first person to come in in the AM
- 06-26-13 10:23 AM #3
- 06-26-13 11:43 AM #4
- 06-26-13 11:45 AM #5
- 06-26-13 02:21 PM #6
- 06-27-13 09:05 AM #7
i do have a few questions though...
1. What software does the radio use? because it wont give me my playlists off my ipod (very upsetting) it says folder with F01, F02 etc... how can i have my playlist show up? Do i make folders on a usb and toss it on? Also it scrambles my tracks...
2. How can i connect my phone via bluetooh, the manual is a PITA to read and ive search on google with not much knowledge out there
3. Ive had cobras and lightnings and im no not a newb to boost but all i want is an intake, pulley and tune, what products do i look into? Cant go crazy or the wife will kill me (she about had a heart attack when i did a WOT pull
There will be more pics this weekend after i claybar, wax and polish it, also i started a little modding yesterday (removed all the badging) boy did it clean the car up nicely
- 06-27-13 09:31 AM #8
- 06-27-13 02:13 PM #9
For 1 and 2 I will let the more experienced guys help ya out.
For three there's Linglefelter and Hennesey, at least they do good work and I've heard good about them.
Man that is a beautifil car. I am soooo jealous
- 06-27-13 04:40 PM #10
It is even your color Luke! Better call dibs for when he wants to sell it!
I agree looks great!
- 06-27-13 06:57 PM #11
- 06-27-13 10:30 PM #12
- 06-28-13 01:25 AM #13
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle
Flex Handle - 1/2"Dr Flex HandleMore on PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle
- PowerTorque Tools - Adjustable Wrench
Adjustable Wrench - 8 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Metric Socket Set