Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Junkyard finds thread

18K views 130 replies 24 participants last post by  stoveguyy 
#1 ·
Rather than clogging up post a random pic thread post your finds and other odditys here...

See less See more
#124 ·
Thanksgiving 1/2 off sale, the hell with turkey...
1993 Deville Touring Sedan

Interior still smelled great

'90 Allante... Vandalized

'89 STS

Another one of the elusive white '92+ interiors

As luxurious as any Caddy and rare Park Avenue Ultra...

But it went out like any good 3800 Buick

Ill leave you with a colonnade 442

#127 ·
figured I'd bump this thread with some pics from the past few months
bonus points if anyone can figure out what these obliterated cars are

View attachment 165090
The first one is a late model Cadillac, second one is a Jeep Renegade (it says son on the hood), the third one is a early eighties Buick Le Sabre coupe, Fourth one is a Volkswagen Passat, the fifth one is an early eighties Pontiac Bonneville sedan, the sixth one is a Jaguar XJS and the one behind it is a small Lexus.

#129 ·
On a trip to the LKQ Junkyard in Orlando last month.

This yard always has something interesting. Previously, I found a '67 Pontiac there with perfect sheet metal. (Missing most of the paint, no real dents and minor surface rust only, which was collectively only on a few spots) All of the glass and interior was gone) and an easily-restorable motor, which was (according to paperwork) was driven to the facility. My Pontiac buddies picked it clean shortly thereafter.

I've also found one of those vendor trucks there (complete with cases of Corona) and on my most recent trip, a panel van with a shovel, duct tape and creepy plastic party mask in it, with the words "FREE CANDY" painted on the side.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.