Cadillac Owners Forum banner

What Color is Your Ride?

7K views 70 replies 37 participants last post by  truckinman 
#1 ·
My CTS is Silver. I have always thought Silver to be strong with the personality of resolution and leadership.

I wonder what the popular colors are and have been for Cadillac's over the last 3 decades.

#39 ·
Yeah, I am not sure if they'll stay but I like them for now. I have had the car for 13 years and I was getting kind of bored with it so I am trying new things short of starting a full resto. I really wanted to buy a set of repop cadillac wire wheels but the $1600 price was hard to swallow.

#46 · (Edited)
Current vehicles:

'78 TA WS6 - white
'91 Syclone - You have to ask? (white not offered)
'97 TJ - white
'97 Formula - white
'02 SVT Focus - silver (white not offered)
'11 Mustang - Grabber Blue (trip to buy closest white with required options in NM canceled by snow)
'13 ATS - Champagne (Cadillac calls it Silver Coast for unknown reason - real white not offered)

#48 ·
'78 TA WS6 - white
'91 Syclone - You have to ask? (white not offered)
'97 TJ - white
'97 Formula - white
'02 SVT Focus - silver (white not offered)
'11 Mustang - Grabber Blue (trip to buy white in NM canceled by snow)
'13 ATS - Champagne (Cadillac calls it Silver Coast for unknown reason - real white not offered)
I like this guy. :thumbsup:

My first, current, and thus far only car is Cotillon White on Shale. I love white cars. They look so nice.

#49 ·
I've only had two white cars, a 1975 Chrysler Cordoba which was white with an emerald green landau top (complete with opera lights), and emerald green "Corinthian" leather seats and interior all set off by tasteful gold pinstriping, and a white 1978 Dodge Diplomat wagon with vinyl, simulated wood applique on the sides and "tobac" real leather seats and interior. Both cars looked great when freshly cleaned and polished, but didn't look so great when they got a few months on their wax job. Not as bad as black, but not as good as several other colors.

#50 ·
I've only had two white cars, a 1975 Chrysler Cordoba which was white with an emerald green landau top (complete with opera lights), and emerald green "Corinthian" leather seats...
Yeah I had a dealer try to sell me leather from a spoiled cow by calling it Corinthian green.

and a white 1978 Dodge Diplomat wagon
I think they only built white and creme '78s for the public. Based on real world sightings all other colors were one-offs just for the brochure pictures. ;)

#62 ·
09 CTS Blue Diamond Tricoat with Cashmere int.
80 Corvette Light Blue over Dark Blue two tone with a Dark Blue int.
01 Z-28 Onyx Black, Black Top, Ebony int.
02 Grand Cherokee ltd Black, (or black with trail stripes when we wheel it) with Slate interior
04 350z Redline Red with Charcoal int.
06 G6 GT Coupe Onyx Black with Tan int.

#68 ·
2013 Accord LX - Basque Red Pearl II

Reactions: CadillacLuke24
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.