Stopped by a dealer today - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes
Community Lounge, Introductions and General Discussion Discussion, Stopped by a dealer today in General Discussion; Got an email that reminded me of this thread talk about strike 1,2,3 You Are Out! How about an email ...
    CTSCHICK is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0 Rwd Performance Radiant Silver

Re: Stopped by a dealer today

Got an email that reminded me of this thread talk about strike 1,2,3 You Are Out!
    How about an email typed out all in cap's from a sales chick at a Cadillac dealership telling me thanks for wasting her time when it took her over a week to get back to me about a price, color, options ect on a 2nd Cadillac??
    When I called the same dealer yesterday and requested a different sales person and took him 45 minutes followed by a phone call today on the estimated arrival of the car LOL

That bitch isn't going to like me very much once I print the email and bring it with me for my oil change.
    talismandave and talismandave like this.

orconn is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Cadillac 95 STS, 02 SLS

Just another reflection of the "Entitled Generation" ..... incompetent people who feel just their presence means the world owes them a living!

It is bad enough that the salesperson's incompetence left you waiting for information, easily obtained by them, for a ridiculous length of time, but that this narcissistic moron would feel entitled to reprimand you for her lack of skill and competence .... is I am afraid all too common today.

I would look for a different dealership from which to purchase my Cadillac. The fact that this dealership has such poor management supervision doesn't bode well for the competence of other dealership functions!

CTSCHICK is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0 Rwd Performance Radiant Silver

From my past experiences with this dealership I think she is more like the one rotten apple that ruins the basket.

I think giving her a week to do what she had to do with out being bothered was more than fair considering all of my info is in their system and available instantly.

Aron9000 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Past: 95 Fleetwood, 91 Brougham. Now: 92 Lexus SC300

Quote Originally Posted by CTSCHICK View Post
    From my past experiences with this dealership I think she is more like the one rotten apple that ruins the basket.

I think giving her a week to do what she had to do with out being bothered was more than fair considering all of my info is in their system and available instantly.
    I work in hospitality at a 4 star/4 diamond hotel that caters to the same people who would buy a brand new Cadillac. It just amazes me how incompetent car dealerships are at basic customer service. If I were to cop an attitude with a guest or client hosting a meeting like your salesperson seems to have done, I'd be severely repremended if not fired for such bs.

There is a whole language of diplomacy in dealing with irrational/difficult people that I've learned over the years of doing this job. There are certain ways of smoothing things over and making them feel important without appearing weak at the negotiating table of price for your services. The #1 thing I've learned is that having excellent communication with your clients is the most important thing in my business.

vincentm is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1997 Cadillac Eldorado ETC
    Quote Originally Posted by BeelzeBob View Post
    Do you have any good ideas that may help this place become the most active Cadillac web site online? If so, please let me know. I'm going to make every effort to make this place THE place to go for FAST answers to important questions.

Thank you
    I worked as a hotel front desk associate for years with Marriott in AZ and CA, Hyatt, the Washington Athletic Club in Seattle, and the Seattle Crowne plaza. I know what you mean..

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    Quote Originally Posted by vincentm View Post

I worked as a hotel front desk associate for years with Marriott in AZ and CA, Hyatt, the Washington Athletic Club in Seattle, and the Seattle Crowne plaza. I know what you mean..
    hmm...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.