Cadillac Owners Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bar's permanent head gasket fix ready to damage parts and engine

4K views 35 replies 14 participants last post by  Submariner409 
#1 ·
BAR’S PERMANENT HEAD GASKET FIX by BAR’S PRODUCT INC, Holly MI 48442
Permanent Fix is a ruse!
On March 2013, I added to my coolant Bar’s Permanent Head Gasket Fix, because of a small and intermittent coolant leaks
First, it clogged everything, all the cooling system parts and passages, heater core, water pump, thermostat and radiator and caused extreme overheated to the engine and followedto put the engine out of commission for overheated
Now I have to install a new engine or junk the car
Total parts damaged including engine $ 7,000.00
Complaint and DEMAND OF PAYMENT to Fred Mannix, Bar’s Products Inc, Holly MI 48442 went nowhere and denied payment
I bought BAR’S at WAL-MART, but if you read everything on the bottle is just a product comparable to a magic ball
ALL LIES!
Where did you find a mechanic in a plastic bottle?
I spotted many people on the internet having a conflict of interest, making money reselling Bar’s Permanent Head Gasket Fix online and also on E-Bay
I respect people comments, but it doesn’t mean that some opinions posted are right and mostly are fakes reviews
People working for BAR’S PRODUCTS INC, Holly, MI, protected under different names, posted fakes opinions and reviews on the Internet
In fact, I submitted to Wal-Mart, 5 times a warning on BAR’S PRODUCTS INC for potential customer that might buy the products without having knowledge of its devastating results, but WalMart never posted it
It’s like a lottery ticket, chances are that you may lose your money and lose big on Bar’s Head Gasket Fix, because of the damages on the engine and clogged parts
Today you have your car running and tomorrow who knows!
But Wal-Mart keeps rejecting my complaint on the product in order not to lose sales and also protecting Bar's Products Inc, Michigan the maker of Bar's Permanent Head Gasket Fix
So Wal-Mart' keeps selling it, even when is having knowledge of its failure and being a defective product

See less See more
#3 ·
:welcome:

Magic elixirs that repair HG's are also called Hope-In-A-Bottle for a reason. Too bad you didn't come here first. We'd have warned you.

That said, you should be able to flush that crap out and repair the threads and insert or stud the block and replace the HG's for a LOT less than $7000.

P.S.
Please edit your profile to show your year and model.

This post has been deleted
#4 ·
Dear Sir
You can read on Bar's Permanent Head Gasket Fix:
Permanent Fixes Cooling System Leaks, use on hard to stop leaks, even on Northstar Head Gasket and other severe leaks intake gaskets
Use with all types of coolant, obviously Bar's deceived people, telling people of its fantastic results printed on the bottle and its websites
Bar's found a niche on this economy and on people needs and is ready to jump on it and take as much money as they can
and if something goes wrong, you are on your own - I found that more that 60% goes wrong by using Bar's Permanent crap and people like me have to junk the car

#9 ·
Dear Sir
You can read on Bar's Permanent Head Gasket Fix:
Permanent Fixes Cooling System Leaks, use on hard to stop leaks, even on Northstar Head Gasket and other severe leaks intake gaskets
Use with all types of coolant, obviously Bar's deceived people, telling people of its fantastic results printed on the bottle and its websites
Apparently you must be one of those people who believes if it is printed it must be true (including warranties). Let's face it though, they are not going to tell you not to buy their product because it won't work (even if they know it). Just look at the blatant BS that the hucksters spew about the Tornado and the fuel line magnet. It is such obvious junk that no one should fall for it, yet they do. Live and learn, but I still say that you do not have to junk the car because you put that snake oil into it. It CAN be repaired for much less than the price you quoted, allbeit a LOT more than a bottle of hope. Whether the car is worth the price of the repair though, is up to you.

#8 ·
Too late I found out that Bar's Products Inc is located and hidden in a remote place in a hole down below (Holly, MI)
How you can explain that a company doing well is going to be in the middle of nowhere, with more wild animals than people?
Besides that, a responsible company will pay you for damages before its going to escalate out of proportion.
Once the reputation is damaged because of wrong doing, it is going to stay there forever
BAR'S PRODUCT INC looks too high, but it will go down, sooner rather than later

#13 ·
This entire thread - Am I the only person who smells a (troll) rat ???

Curious that Bar's Leaks products have been in business since the 40's (???) and, if you use the recommended product under the recommended conditions for a recommended patch it all seems to work more or less OK - including the recently discontinued GM "cooling system supplement" tablets which were packaged by Bar's Leaks.

Admittedly - and a "stop leak" product is a bandAid, not a "fix" - unless one is looking to flip the car and unload it, it should be properly repaired. Caveat Emptor.

#23 ·
This entire thread - Am I the only person who smells a (troll) rat ???
^trolls I've encountered in the past don't normally start rant threads,at least about something apparently random.if he's a troll he's a poopy troll. Coming on here starting a Cadillacs are junk,or stupid people buy American cars,or going to project or established thread,and making fun of the subject,pictures,persons or ability/inability...that's how you troll,lol.

#17 ·
Any experiane is just one datapoint. There probably hasn't been a single manufactured product in history that didn't have problems with some examples, batches, etc.. The one and only Honda I ever owned needed a lot of warranty work. It didn't make me decide that Hondas were unreliable. When I see a lot of similar experiences, that's when I know its time to adjust my opinion.

#18 ·
Yes, I'm working on it
Fakes product reviews mostly posted by Bar's People on its website
Reported by The GUARDIAN, people in the UK, India, Pakistan and Bangladesh are paid to post false reviews
on companies in the USA and Canada on any kind of product manufactured available
Yes, corruption goes that high

#20 ·
Bar's in business since 1947?
Perhaps they borrowed the name from a business or a corporation long gone
Many American manufactures in electronic are gone and not longer in business, but the same product name is coming from China,
but not related with any American corporation
One it expired and was not taken back, other people are free to use it

----------

I'm working on it and a lot more, but i can not tell you on a forum

----------

BAR'S LEAKS- BLOCK SEAL- PERMANENT HEAD GASKET FIX
Pour directly into radiator, no draining required
Works with all types of antifreeze
How do you call all that printed on the bottle by Bar's?
You followed the simple instructions, but is not working at all
The result; big damages on engine caused by overheated
People opinions varies as day and night, but nobody can reverse all the damages done by Bar's product
and people distrust is going nowhere, because I have evidence and proof on everything
First, it clogged everything on the cooling system
It looks like welded parts, because Bar's uses silicate based (class) and at high temperature, you know what is coming next
But Bar's said: it is safe to use it
But, it is not!

#22 ·
Yes, next step is going to the Federal trade Commission (FTC)
Just give me sometime and you are going to be pleased
People perception is just perception and they were not near my car when I added Bar's Permanent Fix crap,
but facts are different and I have a lot of them, to put Bar's in the place they deserve
They are laws against cheaters and all kind of products selling that they are not good
Companies can't duped people and if they do, they will pay the price

#27 ·
The reason of my message about BAR’S PRODUCTS was to protect potential consumers and not taking conflicted observations and views by people having a conflict of interest with Bar’s Products Inc, MI
Bar’s has competition and is going the extra mile to lie and deceive consumers to make easy money
I did not know anything about Bar’s when I bought the product, but know I have plenty to say after reading a lot on it
It is obvious to me after my bad experience with Bar’s Head Gasket Fix, that some of the defenders of the Bar’s Products Head gasket fix, comes also from people buying and reselling cars with head gasket problem, bought at the auction for a very low price, added the products and selling it for a high price as seen reported by experts investigators on TV
(But if Bar’s product works, because it is not working at all in more than 60% of the cases)
Soon after, when the customer came back to complaint, the used car seller said: the car was running well when you paid for
As reported on TV and newspapers, there are many cars sold at car dealers that came from the Midwest, Louisiana or many other states where the Mississippi River was leaving a devastated mark. Thousands and thousands of cars were damaged badly and been under the water for months
There are Car Lemon Laws to protect consumers, but somehow auctioneers and expert people on the car business, will move those that were under the water, to different states until the title will change from salvage to clean title
Car business is just like BUGSY at old Las Vegas
If people don’t want to listen about true facts, just go ahead and make my day!

#29 ·
The reason of my message about BAR’S PRODUCTS was to protect potential consumers and not taking conflicted observations and views by people having a conflict of interest with Bar’s Products Inc, MI
Bar’s has competition and is going the extra mile to lie and deceive consumers to make easy money
I did not know anything about Bar’s when I bought the product, but know I have plenty to say after reading a lot on it
It is obvious to me after my bad experience with Bar’s Head Gasket Fix, that some of the defenders of the Bar’s Products Head gasket fix, comes also from people buying and reselling cars with head gasket problem, bought at the auction for a very low price, added the products and selling it for a high price as seen reported by experts investigators on TV
(But if Bar’s product works, because it is not working at all in more than 60% of the cases)
Soon after, when the customer came back to complaint, the used car seller said: the car was running well when you paid for
As reported on TV and newspapers, there are many cars sold at car dealers that came from the Midwest, Louisiana or many other states where the Mississippi River was leaving a devastated mark. Thousands and thousands of cars were damaged badly and been under the water for months
There are Car Lemon Laws to protect consumers, but somehow auctioneers and expert people on the car business, will move those that were under the water, to different states until the title will change from salvage to clean title
Car business is just like BUGSY at old Las Vegas
If people don’t want to listen about true facts, just go ahead and make my day!
^bwahahahaha!

I'm starting to think this individual isn't even here/from the United States! hahaha! lol@under water for months!

#33 ·
^exactly,and I do know floods, I live in the gulf coast! The Mississippi had nothing to do with Katrina's flooding,and vehicles where not submerged for months either! the vehicles that where baptized the longest we're sucked into the gulf by storm serge's...I can tell his posts are cut/paste by the way they read,he has very little to no knowledge of real events,except for what he's cut&pasting from other sources..even if he is "here" in the US I still doubt he's from here.

#34 ·
I noticed that people in the car business try hard to BS me having doubts on everything, including being American and some others nonsense issues
Well, once think I can tell you, that my family tree is not coming like yours (married to a 7 eleven guy) and mixed to whatever, including people from Mogadishu
My business is not like yours, cheating people and selling damaged cars
I'm not working for Good Morning America to better inform you, and Katrina putted the whole New Orleans under water
How Anglo you have in you veins? Probably not even a smell of that
I seen that everything escalated by viewers of this forum to personal aggravation and nonsense to prove something they can not?
America is not only divided by Republicans and Democrats by bad people having no feeling for its own American compatriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.