Bar's permanent head gasket fix ready to damage parts and engine - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes
Community Lounge, Introductions and General Discussion Discussion, Bar's permanent head gasket fix ready to damage parts and engine in General Discussion; Oh yes Sub I smelled troll as soon as I saw the post......
    rodnok01 is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 98 DeVille, 97 DeVille d'Elegance
    Oh yes Sub I smelled troll as soon as I saw the post...
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Hoosier Daddy is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6

Re: Bar's permanent head gasket fix ready to damage parts and engine

Any experiane is just one datapoint. There probably hasn't been a single manufactured product in history that didn't have problems with some examples, batches, etc.. The one and only Honda I ever owned needed a lot of warranty work. It didn't make me decide that Hondas were unreliable. When I see a lot of similar experiences, that's when I know its time to adjust my opinion.

markhunter is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): none

Yes, I'm working on it
    Fakes product reviews mostly posted by Bar's People on its website
    Reported by The GUARDIAN, people in the UK, India, Pakistan and Bangladesh are paid to post false reviews
    on companies in the USA and Canada on any kind of product manufactured available
    Yes, corruption goes that high

Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, stick on fender vents
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS/65500mi, 2004 Ford F150 SuperCab4x4

Quote Originally Posted by dkozloski View Post
    You can still get the cooling system tabs at NAPA.
    Sure - Bar's Leaks tablets #HDC and Bar's Leaks equivalent powder #G12BP. Got 3 packs on the shop shelf. Western Auto has tons of the stuff.

http://barsproducts.com/catalog/brand/bar-s-leaks

Bar's in business since 1947?
    Perhaps they borrowed the name from a business or a corporation long gone
    Many American manufactures in electronic are gone and not longer in business, but the same product name is coming from China,
    but not related with any American corporation
    One it expired and was not taken back, other people are free to use it

----------

I'm working on it and a lot more, but i can not tell you on a forum

----------

BAR'S LEAKS- BLOCK SEAL- PERMANENT HEAD GASKET FIX
    Pour directly into radiator, no draining required
    Works with all types of antifreeze
    How do you call all that printed on the bottle by Bar's?
    You followed the simple instructions, but is not working at all
    The result; big damages on engine caused by overheated
    People opinions varies as day and night, but nobody can reverse all the damages done by Bar's product
    and people distrust is going nowhere, because I have evidence and proof on everything
    First, it clogged everything on the cooling system
    It looks like welded parts, because Bar's uses silicate based (class) and at high temperature, you know what is coming next
    But Bar's said: it is safe to use it
    But, it is not!

Bar's has been in business since '47. It was acquired by Rislone some time back. As posted, their products work as advertised when used as directed. In your case, first post, it looks like "If a little is good, more must be better": head gasket sealant to cure a small coolant leak ?

How mysterious, Sherlock - You just keep "working on it" and when Bar's/Rislone comes back and jams it in your ear, you tell us all about it, OK ?

By your first post admission, you used the wrong product for the wrong "fix', so you're the guilty one, not the sealant company. By and large NO ONE in here advocates indiscriminately dumping oddball products into engines, cooling systems, gasoline or transmissions - there's always the proper repair; you tried to cure what sounds like might have been a simple leak with an atomic bomb and got stung.

By your very explicit statements you have publicly accused Bar's Leaks/Rislone of advertising fraud. Many companies use CF as a potent information site - witness the sheer number of good aftermarket parts companies and dealerships that are regular contributors here.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    Please edit your profile to show your year and model.
    His profile (click his username) shows "no car / no cadillac". So we're dealing with a ghost.

Yes, next step is going to the Federal trade Commission (FTC)
    Just give me sometime and you are going to be pleased
    People perception is just perception and they were not near my car when I added Bar's Permanent Fix crap,
    but facts are different and I have a lot of them, to put Bar's in the place they deserve
    They are laws against cheaters and all kind of products selling that they are not good
    Companies can't duped people and if they do, they will pay the price

BlazerZR5 is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Submariner409 View Post
    This entire thread - Am I the only person who smells a (troll) rat ???
    ^trolls I've encountered in the past don't normally start rant threads,at least about something apparently random.if he's a troll he's a poopy troll. Coming on here starting a Cadillacs are junk,or stupid people buy American cars,or going to project or established thread,and making fun of the subject,pictures,persons or ability/inability...that's how you troll,lol.
    talismandave and talismandave like this.

Ranger is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)

Quote Originally Posted by markhunter View Post
    Yes, I'm working on it
    Fakes product reviews mostly posted by Bar's People on its website
    Reported by The GUARDIAN, people in the UK, India, Pakistan and Bangladesh are paid to post false reviews
    on companies in the USA and Canada on any kind of product manufactured available
    Yes, corruption goes that high
    Good Lord. You don't really believe those "reviews", do you?

Yes, next step is going to the Federal trade Commission (FTC)

They are laws against cheaters and all kind of products selling that they are not good
    Companies can't duped people and if they do, they will pay the price
    Good Luck with that.

talismandave is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 1987 Brougham, 1974 Fleetwood Talisman, Volvo C70,

The OP probably believes that it caused his engine failure. The fact is, his engine was already failing or he wouldn't be looking a magic bullet in the first place.

Ranger is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)

Sounds to me like he's pissed because it didn't work. Imagine that!

The reason of my message about BARíS PRODUCTS was to protect potential consumers and not taking conflicted observations and views by people having a conflict of interest with Barís Products Inc, MI
    Barís has competition and is going the extra mile to lie and deceive consumers to make easy money
    I did not know anything about Barís when I bought the product, but know I have plenty to say after reading a lot on it
    It is obvious to me after my bad experience with Barís Head Gasket Fix, that some of the defenders of the Barís Products Head gasket fix, comes also from people buying and reselling cars with head gasket problem, bought at the auction for a very low price, added the products and selling it for a high price as seen reported by experts investigators on TV
    (But if Barís product works, because it is not working at all in more than 60% of the cases)
    Soon after, when the customer came back to complaint, the used car seller said: the car was running well when you paid for
    As reported on TV and newspapers, there are many cars sold at car dealers that came from the Midwest, Louisiana or many other states where the Mississippi River was leaving a devastated mark. Thousands and thousands of cars were damaged badly and been under the water for months
    There are Car Lemon Laws to protect consumers, but somehow auctioneers and expert people on the car business, will move those that were under the water, to different states until the title will change from salvage to clean title
    Car business is just like BUGSY at old Las Vegas
    If people donít want to listen about true facts, just go ahead and make my day!

Aron9000 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Past: 95 Fleetwood, 91 Brougham. Now: 92 Lexus SC300

Who wants to bet this guy works for k-seal or some other competitor in the "snake oil" stop your coolant leak business . . . .

http://www.kseal.com/

BlazerZR5 is offline Banned

The reason of my message about BAR’S PRODUCTS was to protect potential consumers and not taking conflicted observations and views by people having a conflict of interest with Bar’s Products Inc, MI
    Bar’s has competition and is going the extra mile to lie and deceive consumers to make easy money
    I did not know anything about Bar’s when I bought the product, but know I have plenty to say after reading a lot on it
    It is obvious to me after my bad experience with Bar’s Head Gasket Fix, that some of the defenders of the Bar’s Products Head gasket fix, comes also from people buying and reselling cars with head gasket problem, bought at the auction for a very low price, added the products and selling it for a high price as seen reported by experts investigators on TV
    (But if Bar’s product works, because it is not working at all in more than 60% of the cases)
    Soon after, when the customer came back to complaint, the used car seller said: the car was running well when you paid for
    As reported on TV and newspapers, there are many cars sold at car dealers that came from the Midwest, Louisiana or many other states where the Mississippi River was leaving a devastated mark. Thousands and thousands of cars were damaged badly and been under the water for months
    There are Car Lemon Laws to protect consumers, but somehow auctioneers and expert people on the car business, will move those that were under the water, to different states until the title will change from salvage to clean title
    Car business is just like BUGSY at old Las Vegas
    If people don’t want to listen about true facts, just go ahead and make my day!
    ^bwahahahaha!

I'm starting to think this individual isn't even here/from the United States! hahaha! lol@under water for months!

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerZR5 View Post
    I'm starting to think this individual isn't even here/from the United States!
    You, of all people, should know about hurricanes, floods, and water damaged cars ..............("under water lol")

If you'll click on the OP's profile/posts and get to his internet server IP you'll see that he is in/around Burbank, California. Does that fact make his post rationale any clearer ?

http://iplocation.pythonclub.org/

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.