Woo hoo...
Cadillac
 

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree15Likes
  • 4 Post By creeker
  • 4 Post By creeker
  • 4 Post By Kingoftypos
  • 10 Post By dkozloski
  • 2 Post By orconn
  • 4 Post By Hoosier Daddy
  • 2 Post By rodnok01
Community Lounge, Introductions and General Discussion Discussion, Woo hoo... in General Discussion; I put on my "summer" coat today for the first time this year, I found a $20.00 bill in the ...
  1. #1
    creeker is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1992 eldorado. 2007 dodge magnum hemi r/t
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    roberts creek b.c. canada
    Posts
    3,013

    Woo hoo...

    I put on my "summer" coat today for the first time this year, I found a $20.00 bill in the pocket, hope it's a sign of a good summer for me.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    vincentm's Avatar
    vincentm is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1997 Cadillac Eldorado ETC
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Kennewick WA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,676

    Re: Woo hoo...

    hoowoo

  4. #3
    EChas3's Avatar
    EChas3 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS4 V8 1SG & 2007 STS V8 1SE
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cedarburg, WI
    Age
    56
    Posts
    7,230

    Re: Woo hoo...

    Sweet!

  5. #4
    Cadillac Kid03's Avatar
    Cadillac Kid03 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2003 SLS, 1992 Z28
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In a Van down by the river.
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,196

    Re: Woo hoo...

    Nice man its always fun finding money you had lost! Or someone else has lost there money and boom you find it! Like maybe a $50? lol

  6. #5
    creeker is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1992 eldorado. 2007 dodge magnum hemi r/t
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    roberts creek b.c. canada
    Posts
    3,013

    Re: Woo hoo...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Kid03 View Post
    Nice man its always fun finding money you had lost! Or someone else has lost there money and boom you find it! Like maybe a $50? lol
    Yeah, 50.00 would have been nicer ,but 20 is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

  7. #6
    Cadillac Kid03's Avatar
    Cadillac Kid03 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2003 SLS, 1992 Z28
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In a Van down by the river.
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,196

    Re: Woo hoo...

    Quote Originally Posted by creeker View Post
    Yeah, 50.00 would have been nicer ,but 20 is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.
    Yea i know what you mean man i'v found a $100 on the ground at Wawa but the person came back to claim it! Then a $50 and that one was mine since i guess they had no idea where they lost it or what... But i kept it and threw some gas in the Seville.

  8. #7
    Kingoftypos is online now Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 06 CTS Sport/Luxury package
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ledyard, CT
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,506
    I work as a slot tech at a casino. And one of my co workers saw a little pouch being kicked around by patrons and what not. So he brought it to the security podium. The officer asked if he wanted to claim it after so many days. His reply was no thank you. As my co worker was walking away, the officer called him back. "Are you sure you don't want to clam it?" He looks at the officer with a weird look, "why are you asking that!" Then the officer pulled out the bills and fanned them out. My coworkers eyes went as wide open as they can go. "Ummm yes I would love to claim it now."

    90 days later he had a pay day of $300.00. No one claimed it missing, so he got to keep it.

    It's amazing how much money people leave behind. I've seen $100.00 bills inside machines in areas where they don't belong.

    KOT

  9. #8
    Cadillac Kid03's Avatar
    Cadillac Kid03 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2003 SLS, 1992 Z28
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In a Van down by the river.
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,196

    Re: Woo hoo...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingoftypos View Post
    I work as a slot tech at a casino. And one of my co workers saw a little pouch being kicked around by patrons and what not. So he brought it to the security podium. The officer asked if he wanted to claim it after so many days. His reply was no thank you. As my co worker was walking away, the officer called him back. "Are you sure you don't want to clam it?" He looks at the officer with a weird look, "why are you asking that!" Then the officer pulled out the bills and fanned them out. My coworkers eyes went as wide open as they can go. "Ummm yes I would love to claim it now."

    90 days later he had a pay day of $300.00. No one claimed it missing, so he got to keep it.

    It's amazing how much money people leave behind. I've seen $100.00 bills inside machines in areas where they don't belong.

    KOT
    Wow that's a great story wish stuff like that happen! I once found a ounce of W**d in the parking lot of Wawa i turned it into my manager to find out she smoked it while on brake! People these days can't keep track of anything!

  10. #9
    CadillacLuke24's Avatar
    CadillacLuke24 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Alexandra - 96 SDV
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Middle of Nowhere
    Age
    23
    Posts
    4,810

    Re: Woo hoo...

    That's awesome creeker! I did that a couple weeks back

  11. #10
    dkozloski's Avatar
    dkozloski is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Fairbanks, Ak
    Age
    74
    Posts
    26,407

    Re: Woo hoo...

    I found a guys wallet laying on the floor at the local Sam's Club one Christmas. There was no money in it and no credit cards just a driver's license. Before turning it in to the manager I put a $20 bill in it. I often wondered what the guy thought when he got his wallet back and looked in it.
    Don't mess with Binky Bear!


  12. #11
    orconn's Avatar
    orconn is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Cadillac 95 STS, 02 SLS
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Midlothian, VA
    Age
    71
    Posts
    12,484

    Re: Woo hoo...

    He thought the Good Fairy of the North had paid him a visit and the sucker had left him $20.

  13. #12
    Aron9000's Avatar
    Aron9000 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Past: 95 Fleetwood, 91 Brougham. Now: 92 Lexus SC300
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    5,133

    Re: Woo hoo...

    Quote Originally Posted by creeker View Post
    I put on my "summer" coat today for the first time this year, I found a $20.00 bill in the pocket, hope it's a sign of a good summer for me.
    Man you need to move further south if you have a "summer" coat.

    Put on my blazer to go to a funeral. Guess what I found, the folded up paper program thing from the last funeral I went to 6 months ago.

  14. #13
    Hoosier Daddy's Avatar
    Hoosier Daddy is online now Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Winchestertonfieldville, AZ
    Age
    65
    Posts
    3,584

    Re: Woo hoo...

    Quote Originally Posted by dkozloski View Post
    I found a guys wallet laying on the floor at the local Sam's Club one Christmas. There was no money in it and no credit cards just a driver's license. Before turning it in to the manager I put a $20 bill in it. I often wondered what the guy thought when he got his wallet back and looked in it.
    He told all his friends. The next time I visited that Sam's club, I was knee deep in "lost" wallets.

  15. #14
    rodnok01's Avatar
    rodnok01 is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 98 DeVille, 97 DeVille d'Elegance
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,418

    Re: Woo hoo...

    Quote Originally Posted by Aron9000 View Post
    Man you need to move further south if you have a "summer" coat.

    Put on my blazer to go to a funeral. Guess what I found, the folded up paper program thing from the last funeral I went to 6 months ago.
    Think I have 4 in my funeral jacket...
    I think that may be a sign of getting old.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum
Need products for your Cadillac? Check out your options at the links below:

custom floor mats | Cadillac Chrome and Black Chrome Wheels | window tinting