Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Advertisement Viruses on cadillacowners.com

873 views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  csbuckn 
#1 ·
I'd been meaning to ask why my anti-virus trips on these pages. Luckily it prevents the trojan from loading so I haven't thought twice other than considering contacting the mods.
SO now Google blocks this site and my browser is giving me an additional warning on accessing this site.
Mods? Can you pressure your host to scrutinize the advertisers and get rid of the viruses? I'd hate to see it bring the site down.

#5 ·
If any member has the ability to get into their internet protection software and look at logs, please do so and make careful note of just when your systems began to detect abnormal amounts of intrusion hits - attempted malware downloads or the like - and post meaningful results here.

If you are running a late Windows OS (Vista, 7) you might want to get off the Internet, do a Windows Defender update (in Control Panel) and perform a full Defender scan.

#6 ·
This is what I'm getting on my Apple computer:

What is the current listing status for www.cadillacforums.com?
This site is not currently listed as suspicious.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 4 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 2132 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 13 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-08-31, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-08-31.
Malicious software includes 2 exploit(s), 1 trojan(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 2 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 2 domain(s), including adaptersweetening.info/, shorteroracleis.info/.

1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including lodekindles.org/.

This site was hosted on 2 network(s) including AS36351 (SOFTLAYER), AS29863 (LATISYS).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, www.cadillacforums.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.