Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Parts for the car...

2K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  the recluse 
#1 ·
The STS is soon going under the knife to and getting a much needed "maintenance overhaul". A friend of mine in Boca Raton has a shop that he'll let me use one bay in. It needs a cradle drop and I figured I might as well tackle all the little things I don't want to break with the motor in the car...
Technology

I case you couldn't tell, most of it's NAPA...it sure is great when your neighbor is the manager at the local warehouse and gets you parts CHEAP...

See less See more
#5 ·
Not as bad as I had expected...a little over $3000...covers everything plus some up grades...dual piston calipers, PU bushings, slotted and crossed drilled rotors, new rear shocks (full electronic, not bypass), new timing set, oil pump, control arms, A/C compressor, etc., etc., etc.,

#9 ·
You guy that has the shop your friend with the shop in Boca
how is he with N's is he really familiar ?
im looking for a Mechanic that can handle my seville down here so far the only shops i have used here is aamco and tire kingdom
but looking for a mechanic that is good with a N
thanks

#13 ·
The STS is soon going under the knife to and getting a much needed "maintenance overhaul". A friend of mine in Boca Raton has a shop that he'll let me use one bay in. It needs a cradle drop and I figured I might as well tackle all the little things I don't want to break with the motor in the car...
View attachment 95021

I case you couldn't tell, most of it's NAPA...it sure is great when your neighbor is the manager at the local warehouse and gets you parts CHEAP...
are you only replacing one of the shocks ? or am i missing where the other one in the picture is at ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.