The Caddy has its very own garage - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree12Likes
Community Lounge, Introductions and General Discussion Discussion, The Caddy has its very own garage in General Discussion; Is a Costco bright red 20gal Air compressor with a Snap On logo on it, in the small booklet you ...
    N*Caddy is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 1997 Cadillac STS (BOSE w/AUX In, Massage Seats, URPAS, "Z")

Re: The Caddy has its very own garage

Is a Costco bright red 20gal Air compressor with a Snap On logo on it, in the small booklet you receive with the compressor is stated (in more elaborated words) that you bought a Snap On billboard. But so far so good, I have a HVLP spry gun and I painted the house doors, the garage doors, a privacy fence in the back, I can fill up my tires, blow air to clean stuff. As long as you understand is a light duty compressor (not supposed to run continuously) is pretty good, definitely for what I do in weekends in the 2 months of summer we have here is fine. The main reason I bought it is, believe it or not, winterize the sprinkler system. One thing I have to complain, is God damn loud, I mean for the size should be way quieter.

As for license plates I am now looking for Canadian license plate set from all provinces and territories, plus a DC license plate with “Taxation without representation” logo, I also want a Cuban and a Costa Rica license plate. I am looking among others for a genuine Stop sign (24”) and an 85MPH speed limit sign. Oh yeah Interstate signs for I95, I80 and so on...and one of those vintage "Cadillac Authorized service" round blue signs.

CTSCHICK is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0 Rwd Performance Radiant Silver

Most people would never know the difference anyways.

If it is to loud they make silencers for air compressors.

CadillacLuke24 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Alexandra - 96 SDV

Holy crap dude. I have serious garage envy.

Nice job!

talismandave is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 1987 Brougham, 1974 Fleetwood Talisman, Volvo C70,

Coming along nicely.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.