Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Post a random pic thread

338K views 3K replies 141 participants last post by  Jakerin 
#1 ·
Like it states, I'll start.

See less See more
#1,463 ·

VW Dune buggy body sitting in my yard. It sat in my dads garage for 30yrs, just recently moved it outside. I gotta sell it before the Texas sun murders it.
I have wanted one of those ever since I was 9 and saw "The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes".:lol:

One of my relaxing hobbies.
That'll stunt your growth! At least that was what they told me when I was a kid.

#1,466 ·
[/COLOR]

I took this one a while back when I was cleaning up my 78 SDV.

Cadillac XLR
I know that guy. He let me drive the car over for tech inspection at the Texas Mile last March so I could see what I had to do to Elwood for a 190MPH pass.

He was there racing the wife's Corvette and she's a professional photographer.

#1,471 ·
I didn't realize that there were only 6000 of the "authentic" Meyers Manx made, the additional (estimated 250,000) that were to be seen all over California (and the world) were knock offs made by other manufacturers. I remember the one my mother's neighbors across the street built as a family project, and then hauled to their trailer at "the River." They used it all through the 1970's.

#1,477 · (Edited)
Ahh, southern people and their fried chicken pieces...

*gag*

Speaking of...erm..."culinary" (Can it be called that respectably?) tastes, a friend from that "Australia" place shared this photo with me.

He feels that it would be a major life achievement to have been at this table for dinner. I had to admit, I have eaten at a table with one of these three in the past.

Never really understood the allure of meeting a celebrity, myself though.

#1,478 ·
Ahh, southern people answer their fried chicken pieces...

*gag*

Speaking of...erm..."culinary" (Can it be called that respectably?) tastes, a friend from that "Australia" place shared this photo with me.

He feels that it would be a major life achievement to have been at this table for dinner. I had to admit, I have eaten at a table with one of these three in the past.

Never really understood the allure of meeting a celebrity, myself though.
....I'll take mine "to go" please.

#1,480 ·
Cheech Marin.

Reactions: CadillacLuke24
#1,481 ·
I feel proud I knew two out of three immediately. If I followed pop culture, I'd have surely known all of them.

Dave. Elvira was actually pretty cool in person. At least she was to my group.

Then again, I have never had a bad experience with anyone famous. Probably because I did not know most of them and even so, I've never cared. I met quite a lot while working at WDW, as many performed or visited.

#1,493 ·
greencadillacmatt said:
Saw RUSH at their Grand Rapids stop of their Clockwork Angles tour. Mind = Blown :cool2: :bighead: :cool2:
Neil Peart is one of my all time favorite drummers! The mans amazing behind the set. I read a very short version, in a drummer magazine , of his life story. I use to play drums a LOT and he was one of my biggest inspirations when I got behind my set for a show.

#1,494 ·

#1,497 ·
I spent last weekend in Champaign, IL at the Bloomington Gold event. I went for the swap meet and found my Z06 springs cheap. But while I was there, I decided to really give the new C7 Corvette a once over. There were several there and open to the public so I tried one on, got the brochures, and truly tried to assess the vehicle on its merits. I have never held back that I think the tail light configuration is a mistake, but I wanted to give it an open and honest evaluation. I have mulled over my observations for the past week and I guess the best way to sum up my feelings is to create a new Meme.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.