Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Post a random pic thread

338K views 3K replies 141 participants last post by  Jakerin 
#1 ·
Like it states, I'll start.

See less See more
#917 ·
Yup my Kimmy is a Scott & she go's from fair skin to down right pale white! This pic of her was taken in mid summer & it's about as tanned as she can get! No joke she'll burn bright red in under 20 min in the mid summers sun!

----------

On another note I hope your Saint-Patrick's day had some of these elements. My bud snapped this pic & said "If you didn't have some these on Saint-Patty's day, YOU DID IT WRONG!"LOL

#921 ·
On another note I hope your Saint-Patrick's day had some of these elements. My bud snapped this pic & said "If you didn't have some these on Saint-Patty's day, YOU DID IT WRONG!"LOL

Well, there's a brilliant combination; booze and a 1911 cocked (and locked? we can only hope!) :nono:
What was your friend smoking in that pipe of his? :thepan:

Reactions: BigCadMan_1
#926 ·
Well of curse it's cocked'n locked, a 1911 is quite useless in any another state :nono: As for what was in the pipes it was CAO "Midnight Ride" piping tobacco (an exotic blend of Oriental, Virginia & Perique tobaccos) really quite nice with a good Whiskey or dark ale. "Thank you for asking".

I must apologize to Kev, I am sorry if a photo of a firearm & boiler-maker unsettles you, I was not trying to scare or unsettle anyone. Again Kev "I am sorry". Funny thing.....people who get unsettle or rattled by the sight of firearms & cocktails make me very nervous. :thepan:

P.S. Kev, I like your avatar.

----------

^Is this what Americans think we Irish are like?
How long have you lived in Ireland? BTW I'm not American as well.

#920 ·
St Patrick's Day can die in a fire. My V got tagged from behind by a socially acceptable drunk girl on that fine scum of a day.

Fortunately, the V had a safety factor: 400hp. I got it from 0-25 in about 1.5 seconds so the hit was greatly reduced in impact. It was the single best launch I ever had in that V1.

#924 ·

#953 ·
Doesn't matter what or where. It's your wrecker. It's the perfect 'humidor'. It imbues it's essence into the tobacco.

What else ya got under that seat?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.