Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Post a random pic thread

339K views 3K replies 141 participants last post by  Jakerin 
#1 ·
Like it states, I'll start.

See less See more
#699 ·
^why's that? I don't own/drive a Cadillac.ive owned three,but never to actually drive or keep,just a fix/resell thing. I always felt people that drove European cars are the strangest people. I have yet to meet a customer that owned a Volvo,Saab,or any of the VW group of cars to be normal.

I've noticed people that own American cars blame the car and label it "a piece of junk" when it breaks,even if it has extremely high mileage and little to no maintainace.most import people blame themselves when the engine fails at 70k because a severe oil leak they didn't add oil often enough,or they didn't replace the $1,000 turbo the dealer told them was going bad 6months ago....I lol at customers telling me how good their car has been as they get cashed out on their $2,000-$3,000 tire/suspension/whatever repairs,haha

#716 ·
...... people that drove European cars are the strangest people. I have yet to meet a customer that owned a Volvo,Saab,or any of the VW group of cars to be normal.
....................:annoyed:

Volvo owners are usually a little quirky/border line weird,Saab guys are usually well.."Something someone bought"sums it up,VW guys are just retarded..
...................:bomb:

Would you like a link to my photobucket acct?
By my count there are still 26 cars I have owned you didn't dump all over.

..................:bouncer:

#704 · (Edited by Moderator)
^yeah,lol. It was ------ ---'s before that! Lol! I dont wanna out,and out say it. It just became difficult to find them,and it got to the point where all of them needed the same parts.so,it didn't matter if you had 4or5 you still couldn't make 1 good one.

Volvo owners are usually a little quirky/border line weird,Saab guys are usually well.."Something someone bought"sums it up,VW guys are just retarded..these are all opinions based on observations of coarse.

I'm still freaked out by the bottled pig/corpse guy,lol. I got a customer who harvests organs for transplant.once she told me that I can't even be near her,gives me the creeps man.no offense.

#711 ·
Golly,Im actually trying to be G rated. I do have a tendency to swear a LOT,and I figured out long before I posted for the first time here,I wasn't at my normal spot. awe shucks,I hope I didn't say/do anything to offend anyone. If so I do apologize and will mind my P's and Q's from this point on,lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.