Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Post a random pic thread

339K views 3K replies 141 participants last post by  Jakerin 
#1 ·
Like it states, I'll start.

See less See more
#214 ·
^^^ It is amazing to think I actually road on trains pulled by engines like those (back in the 1950's) and waited at a crossing every morning of sixth grade for the "Nelie Bly" steam engine to go by! And i have a picture of myself and my son standing next to Space Shuttle at Vandenburg AFB back in the nineteen eighties. But regardless of how they look the taxi cabs in NYC still are pretty much the same as when I was a little kid!

In fact I roa on a steam engine powered passenger train the afternoon of moon landing back in 1969. On Hokkaido in Japan those stean engine were stilkl in every day use on into the '70's (at least!).

#220 ·

This is a REALLY old one that anyone from The Face Books has probably seen of mine. If any of you have ever wondered exactly what it looks like when I do my job or precisely what my job is, this photo was taken by a lackey of mine and given to me. We then determined that it was a very good illustrative answer to these questions and having captured my essence so splendidly, put it online, as there were not many photos to accompany my newly created social networking account (Since it was really just created to share photos with friends in Hong Kong anyhow). On the Face Books, it has been referred to it as photo of "normal" photo of what I do.

Years later, business has not changed too much. Still have not made it back to Hong Kong to marry the "mother of my 27 children" as we have titled her and instead, have managed to find ways to arrange for her to visit here instead. Maybe I'll take time to do that in 2014.

#225 ·
Not sure about that. This gentlemen is from the great state of Missouri. He had driven the car down to NWA for a car show and was playing a round of golf with the neighbor. He let me give the car a once over in and out. It's unique.

#226 ·
Morgans are an acquired taste. There was a time back in the early sixties when the Morgans of that day were highly successful in SCCA racing. They have always had wood framing for the bodies, restoring a Morgan after the wood worm strikes can be a real chore. But Morgans remain one of the truly "handbuilt" cars available for purchase today. I would think the BMW power plant would be a major improvement over the British boat anchors they used to be fitted with!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.