Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Post a random pic thread

338K views 3K replies 141 participants last post by  Jakerin 
#1 ·
Like it states, I'll start.

See less See more
#270 ·
I searched for images of the only Mopar I have ever, and still do, lust after. One thing has become clear to me. I have wasted an opportunity to make my fortune in this lifetime. I should have made and sold stripes, hoods with scoops, and spoilers for Challengers. I know they all didn't come from the factory with them I saw them without back then. They all have them now! IMO they ruin the fine lines and artistry of the original work as laid on the canvas.

This is the closest to what I loved about the original 1970 convertible.
View attachment 99725

#271 ·
This one is actually Harry's. He fiddled with one of those "Grand theft Auto" games (never played them) and managed to make a mockup of what (from Left to right) Luke, Kevin, Myself and Vincent would look like if we had some kind of badass Forum meet someday.

Realistically, there should be a videogame where those are the playable characters. America needs it.

I'm not sure why Luke and Vincent parked the wrong way, but that's just like them to do that...

#278 ·
Cadillac's new ad campaign. So true, so true.... That track looks a lot like Belle Isle (Detroit Grand Prix). This picture could have been taken from the back of my car during our parade lap at Belle Isle except I never let the car behind me get that close.

#286 ·
Not really. I mean, even when I was staying in FL "full time" at the beginning of this year, I managed to find a way to visit for at least one week every year. Different motivations than the typical tourists.

Those other photos aren't as weird...my back yard isn't in them.

Actually, I was going to suggest you make it to our next FL meet for the Forum (Not sure when that is...Sting, Matt...Get on this) and I could buy you a beer.

#292 ·
MrHolland said:
What a great view!!!
One if the perks to my occupation!

----------

One of our engagement pictures. She bout gage me a heart attack when I saw her begin to step on my front bumper in her hard souled shoes. Lol. I stopped her and lifted her up so she could be placed gently on the car. Lol

----------

One of the coolest pics I've ever taken using just an iPhone.

#295 ·
talismandave said:
Loved all 4 of those! Especially dashboard!

BTW....the first photo....that has got to be true love, to let her lay on your Cadillac!:thumbsup: The most intimate of contacts!

I feel naughty for having seen it.....:lol: (This is a family website after all!)
..and youre the crazy uncle that mom and dad tell us to stay away from ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.