Post a Random Pic Thread - Page 72
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 177 FirstFirst ... 22 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 122 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 2647
Like Tree2009Likes
Community Lounge, Introductions and General Discussion Discussion, Post a Random Pic Thread in General Discussion; ...
    Cadillac Kid03 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2003 SLS, 1992 Z28

Re: Post a Random Pic Thread

The-Dullahan is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Orange And Purple Lights.

^Hey, that looks oddly familiar... I thoroughly prefer not to have nearly that many lights on in my parking barracks though.

As per Matt's post: My car cannot be destroyed (so long as it is the Cadillac) I am immune to this "Jail" place or whatever ailment quarantines people there and it is a known fact that I am indestructible, as like all Irish, I'm not going a damned place until the Goddess says so.

Now, I need to see this stunt...

BigCadMan_1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 93 Eldorado 4.9

Quote Originally Posted by The-Dullahan View Post
    ^Hey, that looks oddly familiar... I thoroughly prefer not to have nearly that many lights on in my parking barracks though.

As per Matt's post: My car cannot be destroyed (so long as it is the Cadillac) I am immune to this "Jail" place or whatever ailment quarantines people there and it is a known fact that I am indestructible, as like all Irish, I'm not going a damned place until the Goddess says so.

Now, I need to see this stunt...
    But your not Irish.

Koooop is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 300 SRT8, 392 cubic inches of tire smoking power!

Erin go bragh!

BigCadMan_1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 93 Eldorado 4.9

Quote Originally Posted by Koooop View Post
    Erin go bragh!

Quote Originally Posted by Koooop View Post
    Erin go bragh!
    Táim comh láidir le Cú Chulainn. Faugh a ballagh.

In a perfect world, you would all speak only Gaelic. Even if the thought of that makes me a tad homesick. Turns out people here rarely if ever even seem to know that there is such a language. I am still getting accustomed to the concept of English being so widely spoken, myself. It is everywhere. In my youth, I presumed it was a regional thing as though they were nowhere as common as the Irish population or even the Welsh, there WERE English people back home in some of the surrounding villages. I never knew until later in life that it is has such a world-wide understanding. Even all my friends in Hong Kong spoke it, which was groovy, because my Cantonese is rusty and I am terrible with Mandarin and speak only a few simple, useful phrases, so we at least had a language we could mutually communicate in.

Now if only I could teach my Russian friend some English (We joke about her English constantly, though realistically, she is probably more fluent in it than I am)

Lots of Finnish people here though. Turns out we have the heaviest population of them outside of Scandinavia and quite a many of them speak NO English. A good handful speak Swedish or German though. It is common enough you can see it written on signs for shoppes in the right parts of some cities or even on the occasional piece of graffiti throughout the greater Orlando area. I understand their language a lot better than I speak it though and am not always the best at deciphering what some words mean when they are written out. One of my sisters is fluent in a vast multitude of languages however, so she makes an excellent Gaelic-to-Finnish/German/Swedish translator.

Again, this is why if they all spoke Gaelic, my life could be so much simpler.

Photo time. I can't recall if I posted this on this Forum or not, because a member requested a photo and I am not sure if I posted it here or just sent it to him off-site.

Aside from the obvious perks of my job, there are some rarely-known ones, such as that we just get free police interceptors for no real reason whatsoever, because they sure-as-hell serve no true benefit to the job or our ability to perform it so we receive them...because we can. Then we put a bunch of miles on them for no reason other than to do it and get rid of them. One of my girls actually never returned hers and has added it to her collection. Possibly due to her love-affair with anything yellow.

Tough job, but someone has to do it and though it is very difficult and far beyond the means of most mortal men, at least the pay is good.

Táim comh láidir le Cú Chulainn. Faugh a ballagh.

In a perfect world, you would all speak only Gaelic. Even if the thought of that makes me a tad homesick. Turns out people here rarely if ever even seem to know that there is such a language. I am still getting accustomed to the concept of English being so widely spoken, myself. It is everywhere. In my youth, I presumed it was a regional thing as though they were nowhere as common as the Irish population or even the Welsh, there WERE English people back home in some of the surrounding villages. I never knew until later in life that it is has such a world-wide understanding. Even all my friends in Hong Kong spoke it, which was groovy, because my Cantonese is rusty and I am terrible with Mandarin and speak only a few simple, useful phrases, so we at least had a language we could mutually communicate in.

Now if only I could teach my Russian friend some English (We joke about her English constantly, though realistically, she is probably more fluent in it than I am)

Lots of Finnish people here though. Turns out we have the heaviest population of them outside of Scandinavia and quite a many of them speak NO English. A good handful speak Swedish or German though. It is common enough you can see it written on signs for shoppes in the right parts of some cities or even on the occasional piece of graffiti throughout the greater Orlando area. I understand their language a lot better than I speak it though and am not always the best at deciphering what some words mean when they are written out. One of my sisters is fluent in a vast multitude of languages however, so she makes an excellent Gaelic-to-Finnish/German/Swedish translator.

Again, this is why if they all spoke Gaelic, my life could be so much simpler.

Photo time. I can't recall if I posted this on this Forum or not, because a member requested a photo and I am not sure if I posted it here or just sent it to him off-site.

Aside from the obvious perks of my job are the rarely-known ones, such as that we just get free police interceptors for no real reason whatsoever, because they sure-as-hell serve no true benefit to the job or our ability to perform it so we receive them...because we can. Then we put a bunch of miles on them for no reason other than to do it and get rid of them. Tough job, but someone has to do it and though it is very difficult, at least the pay is good.
    I want that P71!

Those are the cheap ones. They are too modern and have not accumulated any value yet, due to how common they are. I don't think I have ever heard of one selling for over $5k.

You kids need to make more bread and honey at the Wawa, because that is not really that much for a car.

Alternatively, catch a flight here, make yourself useful, get noticed, get a job (as my other kids all have) and you can drive this one any time you like, but only if you show a blatant disregard for fuel economy or the well being of your rear tyres. I REFUSE to ever hire anyone who has concerns about saving petrol.

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    Where is this Finnish population you speak of? Are you in northern Minnesota?

South Florida holds the largest population of them (outside of Scandinavia) though you can find them as far north in Florida as Groveland, from my experience.

CadillacLuke24 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Alexandra - 96 SDV

South Florida holds the largest population of them (outside of Scandinavia) though you can find them as far north in Florida as Groveland, from my experience.
    Must got sick of the cold and snow and moved.
    The-Dullahan and The-Dullahan like this.

Those are the cheap ones. They are too modern and have not accumulated any value yet, due to how common they are. I don't think I have ever heard of one selling for over $5k.

You kids need to make more bread and honey at the Wawa, because that is not really that much for a car.

Alternatively, catch a flight here, make yourself useful, get noticed, get a job (as my other kids all have) and you can drive this one any time you like, but only if you show a blatant disregard for fuel economy or the well being of your rear tyres. I REFUSE to ever hire anyone who has concerns about saving petrol.
    At Wawa i was only making 9.50 a hour on the overnight and getting around 25 hours so that's another reason i walked off the job. In the beging i was making a ton of cash but working 50+ hours and that ended. Wal-mart was $9.20 a hour with 30-40 but the work involved was not worth it. Ebay for me is doing pretty good i'm passing my Father and his friends on sales and profit. "As my other kids all have" are you a father haha.

Go on CL, kid. There are PLENTY of Interceptors around.

In Floridian cities, as well as most other large cities, you can find them VERY cheap. Town Cars too. This is good news for me as I personally would strongly prefer a Town Car to a Crown Victoria.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Kid03 View Post
    Are you a father
    Essentially. I have lots of kids. The fact that most are in my same age group does not make that sentence any less true.

As for children that I physically fathered, paternally...well...if there are a few hundred kids born every year, right around the end of July or beginning of August that sort of look like me...I know nothing about that.

Go on CL, kid. There are PLENTY of Interceptors around.

In Floridian cities, as well as most other large cities, you can find them VERY cheap. Town Cars too. This is good news for me as I personally would strongly prefer a Town Car to a Crown Victoria.

----------

Essentially. I have lots of kids. The fact that most are in my same age group does not make that sentence any less true.

As for children that I physically fathered, paternally...well...if there are a few hundred kids born every year, right around the end of July or beginning of August that sort of look like me...I know nothing about that.

Here's a local add for a P71 there not as cheap as you say. Not so cheap and not blacked out.
    http://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/3705196016.html
    You a funny dude Rob

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Kid03 View Post
    At Wawa i was only making 9.50 a hour on the overnight and getting around 25 hours so that's another reason i walked off the job. In the beging i was making a ton of cash but working 50+ hours and that ended. Wal-mart was $9.20 a hour with 30-40 but the work involved was not worth it. Ebay for me is doing pretty good i'm passing my Father and his friends on sales and profit. "As my other kids all have" are you a father haha.
    Or...are you a farther?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.