#2,409 ·
The-Dullahan said:
Nah, Cotner-Bevington makes Hursts.
So there the ones that make em.

Reactions: Kad4Life
#2,412 ·
No, they gots them on the wrong sides.

----------

And the forum has an ad for "Chat Free With New Tai Ladies". I think my wife would object.

#2,415 ·
It's funny until you see how it actually went down. Let me grab something from Facebook, from the day that story actually hit the news. If it involves caskets, it often involves Caroline, a dear sister of mine who could literally open her own business selling them (I have helped her move many of them, as people give out free caskets on Craigslist all the time) and if it involves weapons, it often involves one of two other family members of mine. If it involves all of the above, it may involve me, unless the NSA or FBI are interested, at which point: Back off man, I'm a Scientist.

----------

Edited slightly, to protect the innocent (Dani, who posted it to my page, as apparently EVERYONE who reads this article, instantly thinks of me...which may or may not be related to myself, depending on who is asking) the guilty (Cassandra) and to keep my display name there, which a good lot of you know anyhow, from making it's way around the internets.

#2,421 ·
Stingroo said:
So I got to drive this today: 16k miles. Didn't have to twist my arm much for that request. ;) I am SO glad I finally learned how to drive stick.
This car is a pig. A cool looking pig, but a pig none the less.

#2,428 ·
It's still nicer than the wannabe "Christine" owner who normally shows up at my Family Reunions. He has a lot of tacky add-ons, like a skull hood ornament, some assorted stickers of flames/devils/the film title and his interior is anything but original, with just about no original parts. That's a shame, as the sole redeeming factor about Mopar as a quality company was the interiors of the fifties Plymouths and Imperials. Nothing else.

It's shiny and all, but still. I also highly suspect he has painted it with Chevy red paint, as the colour does not match the Plymouths of the period. An ironic thing to notice, really, as in the original book, the fact that Plymouth no longer made that paint colour was a relevant plot detail.

He had the unmitigated audacity to rev his engine at my Cadillac once (shortly before this photo was taken, actually). I revved back and his car sputtered and died on the spot, in front of a large audience.

#2,434 ·
It's shiny and all, but still. I also highly suspect he has painted it with Chevy red paint, as the colour does not match the Plymouths of the period. An ironic thing to notice, really, as in the original book, the fact that Plymouth no longer made that paint colour was a relevant plot detail.
The original book also had it as a 4-door Fury, which does not exist.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.