Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Post a random pic thread

338K views 3K replies 141 participants last post by  Jakerin 
#1 ·
Like it states, I'll start.

See less See more
#2,176 · (Edited)
Pffft. I wish we had snow here in Floridaland. Twenty feet, thirty feet...Something like that.

Since you're in Denver, take advantage of the local weather. I would trade places with you in an instant, if I had the chance.

And if you get cabin fever, stop by the casket races at Frozen Dead Guy Days on the eighth and visit my Family and their collection of task-specific Cadillacs.

#2,186 ·
#2,191 ·
I know I will endure some ridicule, but I actually like the Juke. Its pretty damn funky, looks like some anime character put into automotive form. Would I buy a yellow Pikachu one, no, but they do look nice in other colors. From the reviews I read, they have a little 1.6 turbo motor making 200+hp, with a six speed manual(thank god, no crappy Nissan CVT). Heard they have a handling oriented suspension, weigh less than 3,000lbs, and are a riot to drive.

#2,194 ·
Aron9000 said:
I know I will endure some ridicule, but I actually like the Juke. Its pretty damn funky, looks like some anime character put into automotive form. Would I buy a yellow Pikachu one, no, but they do look nice in other colors. From the reviews I read, they have a little 1.6 turbo motor making 200+hp, with a six speed manual(thank god, no crappy Nissan CVT). Heard they have a handling oriented suspension, weigh less than 3,000lbs, and are a riot to drive.
They are certainly a riot to look at.

Are you trying to punish your neighbors?

This post has been deleted
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.