Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Post a random pic thread

338K views 3K replies 141 participants last post by  Jakerin 
#1 ·
Like it states, I'll start.

See less See more
#2,043 ·
When I destroy a car, I at least have the courtesy to leave nothing behind, including the targeted vehicle parked beside it and whomever was utilizing said vehicle.

But...props to whomever busted all of those windows. His motives are certainly different than my own, any time I have had to cause damage to a vehicle, so I cannot judge him by the same scale.

Good show, Sir.

#2,055 ·
there is a 1963 DeVille in similar condition (but with WAY worse rust) someplace in South FL. The owner was asking $8,500. A friend actually emailed him one of our cars out on Las Vegas' Craigslist (which was also a '63 Cadillac) but with fresh paint, a new engine and transmission and an original Interior (all there, in acceptable shape, aside from a single tear in the headliner) for only $5,000.

Within a week, Florida-Guy dropped his price to $3,600.

Still though, when the time comes that I am officially stationed back in FL and I have the chance to undergo the beginning of my Engine Swap, a rusted-out 1963 Cadillac is an entirely viable new daily driver. (Not that that gorgeous Pontiac is not)

#2,057 ·
Couple photos here, but I really have no place else to put it.

http://www.leboncoin.fr/voitures/598316555.htm

This beastly creation passes hands so often, I am not really shocked that it is now in Europe, from what I am told. (France, specifically)

Now, if this were for sale for a reasonable price (of under $1,000) and in The United States, it could be purchased, stripped of it's tacky add-ons and Halloweenery and it would become the most badass Daily Driver ever (Preferably in the arid desert, to prevent the rust from growing more cancerous, allowing an eventual restoration)

----------

Oh God...Google Translate makes it even funnier.

"THIS CAR IS A RAT CAR BODY FULL OF ORIGIN WITH A VERY IMPORTANT CORROSION"

#2,059 ·
There's a wing on the back. WTF?

#2,064 ·
People (********) put Spoilers on anything. In Florida, the Hispanic ******** are very happy to put them on Astro vans.

Basic rule in Automotive design. If it has a wing on the back and ISN'T a Formula 1 Racer, it doesn't need it.

The rule in automotive customization on the other hand, is that if it doesn't run, add a wing to it - people will believe it is not only functional, but fast.

----------

The-Dullahan...Maybe you could take that grotesque lookin' thing and make it look purdy.

Ugh...Not like THAT. That 1959 Hearse would be pretty, if they removed all of that tacky nonsense.

#2,066 ·
A couple changes and it's cool rat rod.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.