Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Post a random pic thread

338K views 3K replies 141 participants last post by  Jakerin 
#1 ·
Like it states, I'll start.

See less See more
#1,685 · (Edited)
^^^ How the hell does that DTS (or whatever) look more natural with the vinyl (or whatever) roof. Both those cars would only look "more natural" with some outer Guido was driving it, whether it be in NJ, Chicago or L.A.!
.....Madison WI?....

Better throw some chrome underside panels, wide whitewalls, a hood ornament, chrome (real) bumpers and some bullet tail lights on it too, to complete the look.
There you go! Now you're talking! I knew it was missing something.:thumbsup:

Road trip yesterday, spotted this consigned on a dealers lot!

host image online

#1,683 ·
I don't hang around Wawa enough to know what kind of travesties tend to be parked there...but that thing is mother****ing **** ugly.

Like. Did the designer(s?) sit down and ask themeslves "How can we make a modern Cadillac look even less like a Cadillac than it already does, while using only methods normally associated with the brand itself?"

Better throw some chrome underside panels, wide whitewalls, a hood ornament, chrome (real) bumpers and some bullet tail lights on it too, to complete the look.

#1,689 ·
#1,691 ·
Nice and shiny!

#1,698 ·

#1,700 ·
bigm57ict said:
A '78 De Ville would have the crest only (no wreath). Only the Fleetwoods had the wreath/crest combo. In the mid-80's, Cadillac started putting the wreath and crest on all models.
In my profile pics there is a shot of my '78 SDV parked next to my '78 Fleetwood, no crest on either one. Go figure. My '73 Eldo had a wreath and crest.

There was a discernible pattern to the grill and tail lights back then, but I never could make heads or tails out of the hood ornaments in the 70's.

#1,701 ·
What I remember was, post 1977, the Seville, Fleetwood and Eldorado had the wreath and shield hood ornaments, somewhere in the seventies the junior cars had just the crest without the wreath. At first I think the crest was just an outline of the crest not a "jeweled" one like the ones that went with the wreath. Later on they got "jeweled" crests without the wreath.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.