Post a Random Pic Thread - Page 47
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 175 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Like Tree1986Likes
Community Lounge, Introductions and General Discussion Discussion, Post a Random Pic Thread in General Discussion; Hmm. Groovy. I usually just preserve mine as Wet Specimens. Good money in that. Not too big on Raccoons though. ...
    The-Dullahan is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Orange And Purple Lights.

Re: Post a Random Pic Thread

Hmm. Groovy.

I usually just preserve mine as Wet Specimens. Good money in that. Not too big on Raccoons though. Never really found them as fun to look at as other animals. Probably not as much resale value.

I am seriously contemplating selling Jarred Pigs to people. Maybe like $20 a pop. GOOD money in preserved pigs. Also, pigs are REALLY cheap, so I can dumb the prices down extensively and make a good profit regardless. The Chemicals are the real expense, but since I buy everything in bulk, several gallons at a time (Which makes for a lot of chemicals, since I am diluting it severely and only then using one quart of total fluid, after it is diluted), I can save a fortune.

The cool things only Morticians know or talk about.

BlazerZR5 is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): none

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    That thing don't look skinned to me, but if I found THAT in the employee refrigerator I'd take that service writer out and skin him.
    ^you don't skin their feet,lol.I'm assuming It's kinda difficult to get all the skin out of the toes? idk? lol.

How about...from the ankles up they're skinned* haha

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Kid03 View Post
    That's nasty bro who the heck would do that?
    ^I live in Alabama....that pretty much sums it up,lol. I had a bit of a culture shock myself moving here from Cleveland. I've seen stuff,and things now..

Quote Originally Posted by The-Dullahan View Post
    Hmm. Groovy.

I usually just preserve mine as Wet Specimens. Good money in that. Not too big on Raccoons though. Never really found them as fun to look at as other animals. Probably not as much resale value.

I am seriously contemplating selling Jarred Pigs to people. Maybe like $20 a pop. GOOD money in preserved pigs. Also, pigs are REALLY cheap, so I can dumb the prices down extensively and make a good profit regardless. The Chemicals are the real expense, but since I buy everything in bulk, several gallons at a time (Which makes for a lot of chemicals, since I am diluting it severely and only then using one quart of total fluid, after it is diluted), I can save a fortune.

The cool things only Morticians know or talk about.
    ^ummm,that is a kinda creepy cool story bro.

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac kevin View Post
    Love the bravada S-20 (step up from s15)
    I would love to get a first get S10 and make a bravada truck out of it with the interior, cladding, and front end. (BTW...I have first gen bravada seats in my FWB...they are super comfortable.)
    ^that truck has the interior also,but Xtreme cladding.bravada cladding would require some serious fab work as well as custom parts to cover the cab,and bed..an AWD bravada pickup would be cool,but it wouldn't be economical to daily drive like I plan to do with that truck again,its truck is also a 4banger 5speed,I live 30miles from work,and have seen 27mpg out of it. My AWD blazer gets probably what a escalade does,so that ain't happening either,lol.

talismandave is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 1987 Brougham, 1974 Fleetwood Talisman, Volvo C70,

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerZR5 View Post
    ummm,that is a kinda creepy cool story bro.
    Seems normal to all of us. Have you not been introduced to Chamus yet?......

Got a surprise on my way to work.....

He couldn't care less that I was standing about 7 feet from him!

^But was he Spastic?

In Groveland/Clermont, there are hawks EVERYWHERE. Sort of reminds me of home.

That awkward moment when you're walking through the Hilton and find that people have begun to dress like you with what appears to be a Novelty hat from New Years and...a Compact Disc on a stick?

talismandave and talismandave like this.

Spastic....great catch, I missed that one...

They are so used to people from being raised in the city it is funny. In summer when the lawn mowers come he is right there. short grass and scared critters=dinner. The sound of a mower is his dinner bell. Probably couldn't survive if transplanted back to nature.

I'd love to know what he was thinking with the CD???!!!

His kilt seems to be clinging oddly to his legs too?
    ...kids these days....

We Irish have an olde word for men who wear trousers. It is actually directly phonetically linked to the modern word "pants" in fact.

They are known as "Pansies".

MrHolland is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2010 Platinum Escalade, 1996 Fleetwood Brougham

Guess I'm with the pansies.......Color me odd

cadillac kevin is online now Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): chevy 350 powered 86 FWB, 00 safari h.t. 66 toro, 83 lesabre
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHolland
    Guess I'm with the pansies.......Color me odd
    Well, you have to be a bit odd to drive a cadillac...

^why's that? I don't own/drive a Cadillac.ive owned three,but never to actually drive or keep,just a fix/resell thing. I always felt people that drove European cars are the strangest people. I have yet to meet a customer that owned a Volvo,Saab,or any of the VW group of cars to be normal.

I've noticed people that own American cars blame the car and label it "a piece of junk" when it breaks,even if it has extremely high mileage and little to no maintainace.most import people blame themselves when the engine fails at 70k because a severe oil leak they didn't add oil often enough,or they didn't replace the $1,000 turbo the dealer told them was going bad 6months ago....I lol at customers telling me how good their car has been as they get cashed out on their $2,000-$3,000 tire/suspension/whatever repairs,haha

I'd argue if I could

....ahem.....

....OK, to be honest I can't argue either. I embrace my oddness with vigor!

Blazer,,,,,meet Dave!!! LOL

orconn is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Cadillac 95 STS, 02 SLS

Dave may, by some, be considered odd because he drives a Volvo convertible, but his commitment to rehabilitating an old Turkish bordello on wheels might leave some of us wondering!

Of course there is nothing at all out of the ordinary about a light truck rehab fetish!
    talismandave and talismandave like this.

^yeah,lol. It was ------ ---'s before that! Lol! I dont wanna out,and out say it. It just became difficult to find them,and it got to the point where all of them needed the same parts.so,it didn't matter if you had 4or5 you still couldn't make 1 good one.

Volvo owners are usually a little quirky/border line weird,Saab guys are usually well.."Something someone bought"sums it up,VW guys are just retarded..these are all opinions based on observations of coarse.

I'm still freaked out by the bottled pig/corpse guy,lol. I got a customer who harvests organs for transplant.once she told me that I can't even be near her,gives me the creeps man.no offense.

Enter,,,,Saab and VW owners!!!!!!LOL

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.