Post a random pic thread

338K views 3K replies 141 participants last post by  Jakerin 
#1 ·
Like it states, I'll start.

See less See more
#1,611 ·
Very cool shift knob .

#1,618 ·
Fun Fact: While I have driven nearly one of everything out there (Apparently even some of your Daimler inventory), I have only ever driven three Pickup Trucks. Ever. One I drove for a total distance of 0.4 miles round trip one time. Another was an orange '57 Chevrolet with a supercharged bigblock (I believe I sent you a photo actually, due to the colour) which I drove for a day whilst my normal vehicle supplier was procuring me something more to my taste. The last was one that I drove throughout the course of my last visit to PA, where it resided on my adoptive sister's acreage (unregistered) . It was an a Studebaker like the one that you've just posted, Sting (I want to say yours is a 50-51? Photo makes it tough to tell. Hers was a '49). Not red though. It was a mix of grey primer/rust/green/black. ran great (had a much newer Chevrolet engine though)...it was utterly fantastic. Loud. No seal around most of the windshield...but fantastic.

#1,628 · (Edited)
Pontiac GTO - Moose approved:

So do I!

That reminds me. I promised Kevin my spare of those emblems for his Frankenlac (known to some as a Hooptielac)

Matt, it would seem that we have similar interests.

----------

That's what this thread needed.....moar Moose! I assume you had a kilted visitor.
My cars are black. Also, I am not in the state. In your defense though, my car DID once have a blue fender, but it was on the other side. At the time, it was honestly the only part of the car that was painted properly (albeit, said blue paint was not in the nicest condition, but considerably nicer than the fender that had been there previously)

Today though...I may have driven an Orange GTO up a Mountain...

#1,629 ·
Stingroo said:
Pontiac GTO - Moose approved:
1967. Slap stick? Tri Power ?

#1,630 ·

#1,634 ·
The-Dullahan said:
Funny story. That was one of the LAST parts of the car I ever acquired.

If any of you have ever seen any of my ORIGINAL photos of the car (when it was a rusted, yellow carcass) either here, one of the times I've linked the Pontiac thread (Lesson learned: never post links to another Car Forum or face imminent Threadlock) or on Facebook (Because I am pretty sure I am "tagged" to a few of them), you may notice that the passenger's side headlamp bezel was just about the only trim piece that I actually received with the car.
Can you put up some pics of your pontiac in progress pics? I've never seen them

#1,638 ·
Our Dash Plaques for next month's event. YooHoo!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.